Duckburg, NY
Wasn’t this already a series?

Quantum Leap: The Complete Series [18 Discs] [DVD] - Best Buy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn 3 body problem then this. My mind is fukked :francis: pause.

This shyt seems like literal hell. Breh might as well just take his Spanish chick and live his best life.

Yep, I’d give up. You ain’t getting back dawgs

I also feel like even if I somehow managed to find my way home there’d just be another Jason in the bushes looking to take me out eventually

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep, I’d give up. You ain’t getting back dawgs

I also feel like even if I somehow managed to find my way home there’d just be another Jason in the bushes looking to take me out eventually
Exactly. I’m not sure about the timeline of all these jump, whether it’s been a few days or months but after everything they’ve experienced, I wouldn’t trust the world even if I found and got rid of evil Jason.

His true reality is so different now that it’s beyond fixing. The best option might be to figure out a way to find a good, rich life with the Spanish lady and call it a day.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That was fukked up but at least it wasn’t a demonic post apocalyptic world. :francis:

He might still be fukked up with no money though, i guess he could find his current dimension self and try and scheme something off him.

Exactly. I’m not sure about the timeline of all these jump, whether it’s been a few days or months but after everything they’ve experienced, I wouldn’t trust the world even if I found and got rid of evil Jason.

His true reality is so different now that it’s beyond fixing. The best option might be to figure out a way to find a good, rich life with the Spanish lady and call it a day.

Will she be happy with a cac though after seeing her beautiful black family :lolbron:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
👀

I don't want to spoil anything but some of you aren't too far off with your thoughts. 👀