Apple out they rabbit ass minds, next iPhone reportedly 86'ing the headphone jack

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Very extreme scenario and why would a phone lock the phone app breh?

I don't believe this rumor for a second tbh tho.
Why not believe it? It is at the very least a possibility because they acquired beats. They research reactions all the time, you now go from a situation in where that port + bundled headphones are eliminated...I'm guessing saving them about $1 per phone. Consider it spread across all models over the next couple of years is already damn near 100 million dollars saved.

Not only saved the money....drop the 3.5MM Jack, eliminate the options people have to buy cheap $1-$10 earbuds...introduce a new "revolutionary" way to listen to things on your phone with this magnificent jack that only apple can apparently do.

Introduce Apple headphones that are ONLY $100 or sell them an "apple certified" adapter for the lightning to 3.5MM Jack for $30.

I can almost bet that they had those conversations before and will have data to prove that most people were not using the bundled headphones.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why not believe it? It is at the very least a possibility because they acquired beats. They research reactions all the time, you now go from a situation in where that port + bundled headphones are eliminated...I'm guessing saving them about $1 per phone. Consider it spread across all models over the next couple of years is already damn near 100 million dollars saved.

Not only saved the money....drop the 3.5MM Jack, eliminate the options people have to buy cheap $1-$10 earbuds...introduce a new "revolutionary" way to listen to things on your phone with this magnificent jack that only apple can apparently do.

Introduce Apple headphones that are ONLY $100 or sell them an "apple certified" adapter for the lightning to 3.5MM Jack for $30.

I can almost bet that they had those conversations before and will have data to prove that most people were not using the bundled headphones.

This man finds any reason to make debate for why he dislikes Apple.

I`ll never understand these type of people
:mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This man finds any reason to make debate for why he dislikes Apple.

I`ll never understand these type of people
:mjlol:
I don't dislike apple. In fact, I use apple products more than anything for my work.

The difference is that I'm not a sheep. I see right through the spin because I've been in those kind of meetings. I see right through the bs.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't dislike apple. In fact, I use apple products more than anything for my work.

The difference is that I'm not a sheep. I see right through the spin because I've been in those kind of meetings. I see right through the bs.
pulling rumors out your anus lol :mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
pulling rumors out your anus lol :mjlol:
Hiding behind smileys doesn't dispute the type of response common from your type. It's comical the mental gymnastics apple fans go through to rationalize their purchase online.

It's cool, I'm sure you'll have your $700 set aside next September no matter what apple decides to do.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
These kind of rumors drop every year, so there's no guarantee it will happen. As a whole though, I still can't figure out how the tech industry as a whole is still obsessed with making phones thinner :snoop:

It was a big deal going from the old Nokia candy bar phones, flip phones and slideout keyboard phones to what we have had for the past 5+ years, but shaving .0104 mm off these phones every year does nothing to improve the usability of these devices IMO. Hell, give me a thicker phone with a much bigger battery :ehh:

I'm going to be straight honest and say that the ONLY reason these companies are obsessed with making phones thinner is to sell you more accessories and cases. Every generation that gets thinner is another generation that the consumer has to purchase new cases, shield protectors, etc.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Apple be raping y'all nikkas they will probably still buy the next phone when this drop...:mjlol: bunch of sucka ass nikkas....

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hiding behind smileys doesn't dispute the type of response common from your type. It's comical the mental gymnastics apple fans go through to rationalize their purchase online.

It's cool, I'm sure you'll have your $700 set aside next September no matter what apple decides to do.
I have 4 pairs of headphones
Sennheiser M2
Beats Solo 2 Wireless
Jaybird Bluebuds X
Sync by 50 Wireless

The 50 Cent ones I broke the band on and never superglued them back together. The M2s are the only wired set.If Apple dropped the headphone jack from the iPhone it wouldn't really effect me. I use my Nano at the gym anyway. I'd probably buy the adapter for cases I ended up wanting a headphone jack but it would probably be like the 30 pin to Lightning converter I got somewhere in my closet.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
*latest update to the iPhone is that apple is rumored to have locked the phone app in order give users an extra 12% battery life. The phone app can be unlocked for $14.99 via the app store*

It's okay, I barely use my phone to talk anymore.

I'll be okay with having to pay extra to unlock the phone app
No one is really believing this right? Yall can't be this stupid.