Apple out they rabbit ass minds, next iPhone reportedly 86'ing the headphone jack

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
These kind of rumors drop every year, so there's no guarantee it will happen. As a whole though, I still can't figure out how the tech industry as a whole is still obsessed with making phones thinner :snoop:

It was a big deal going from the old Nokia candy bar phones, flip phones and slideout keyboard phones to what we have had for the past 5+ years, but shaving .0104 mm off these phones every year does nothing to improve the usability of these devices IMO. Hell, give me a thicker phone with a much bigger battery :ehh:
It doesn't make much sense to continue to make them thinner. The iPhone 6 and 6S has that camera that is slightly sticking out...it was better to leave it like that rather than make the phone a little thicker so that the camera doesn't stick out? :snoop:

We need another droid maxx movement in where people are trying to achieve 2+ days of battery on normal usage.

Dr. HOH

Banned
Daps
the note 5 is bigger in every way and still slimmer than the iPhone. instead of better development they're just taking shortcuts to make more money

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I don't even want a thinner phone :damn:

Some of these iPhone 7 concepts be sexy as fukk doe :banderas:
iPhone%207%20concept%20(6).jpg

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
*latest update to the iPhone is that apple is rumored to have locked the phone app in order give users an extra 12% battery life. The phone app can be unlocked for $14.99 via the app store*

It's okay, I barely use my phone to talk anymore.

I'll be okay with having to pay extra to unlock the phone app

Very extreme scenario and why would a phone lock the phone app breh?

I don't believe this rumor for a second tbh tho.