Apple Music vs Spotify vs Youtube Music, what's the Coli's verdict on the GOAT streaming service?

Best paid streaming service?

• Apple Music

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Spotify

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • Youtube Premium

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm on both apple music and spotify. I find spotify has better curated playlists for reggae and dancehall music then apple music. Spotify is better for international music. Apple music tends to have more exclusive or it gets new released music before spotify sometimes.
This. Also. Spotify has a lil more music than Apple music. While Apple Music's sound quality is better. I first started streaming music on a Zune HD. Which doesn't get the credit it deserves and had more music than ALL of these streaming services now.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Lots of differing opinions, but I guess I'll actually explain my reasoning.
To clarify, I'm also on all Apple and still prefer Spotify. It's a cleaner interface, beginning to host some of the most-popular podcasts, and its curated playlists are far better than what Apple had to offer. Apple has some exclusivity, but that's by a couple of hours, it's honestly not that serious. There are free trials for both, so I recommend that you just figure out which one caters to your tastes better. As for quality, Apple Music is on AAC which is more or less the same as Spotify's MP3's on high. If you're looking for quality, you could always get Tidal, but eh. Tidal's interface is pretty bad, it lags and the library is lacking. You're better off downloading 320MP3's and putting them on your phone. (:flabbynsick:)

I can't justify paying for Youtube because those a$$holes at Google decided to put listening to music/videos on alt tabs behind their paywall. I refuse to pay for something they offered for free until the iPhone 5 came out.
Overall, for new music and the size of the library, Spotify (college account makes it cheaper. Easy to get these) + Soundcloud for anything new is the best combo. You'll probably use Spotify more on your phone, while Soundcloud is better used at home if you're vibing/working/chores. For me, it's the best bet and I haven't felt the need to switch since 2016.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Got Spotify with that Hulu deal and it's the best thing that ever happened to me in terms of listening to and finding new music.

I don't get caught up in Bitrates and I ain't an Audiophile when it comes to soundquality but this shyt been past decent for a minute to me. I don't know of any other streaming services and how they stay, but I love the fact that I can simply save songs I like, download albums/songs that I wanna fukk with, and listen to them offline (To a point) until it does this sorta weird taper off thing where it will play songs that I've liked but not downloaded without Internet....until it realizes there's no internet.

Weird, but truth be told I'm new to this and paid for Spotify to me, is dope. Plus they got a WAY larger collection of Reggae music on there that I thought they would, especially on the Conscious Reggae side. Plus good for simple folk like me.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im not a fan of youtube music but it comes with premium youtube so...

it will probably be better once they move play music features over