Apple Music vs Spotify vs Youtube Music, what's the Coli's verdict on the GOAT streaming service?

Best paid streaming service?

• Apple Music

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Spotify

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • Youtube Premium

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
If Apple Music had Connect and higher quality streaming on my SoundBar and TV I’d take it.
My SoundBar has AirPlay2 but it doesn’t sound as good as Spotify and it plays at a higher quality.

Spotify handoff technique when you come in from the crib and want to listen on something else is so much smoother than AM.

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I've had Spotify ever since it launched so of course I'll say that, but ultimately it's up to what you prefer.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just found out about the library sync in iTunes recently :francis: I got AM and Spotify, but only reason I still have Spotify is it’s where I built all my playlists, and listening to JBP when it comes out. But I rarely listen to JBP on time anymore.

I think AM and sync is the best, at least with iPhone

Edit: Actually, I typed all that shyt up and couldn’t really think of a reason Spotify was any worse, so those two are tied :russ:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
the quality of spotify is irritating. ive had tidal and itunes as well and id tell u spotify noticeably sounds the worst, even w/ premium which ive had for 3yrs now. sometimes i think even standard youtube sounds better.