Apple Music vs Spotify vs Youtube Music, what's the Coli's verdict on the GOAT streaming service?

Best paid streaming service?

• Apple Music

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Spotify

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • Youtube Premium

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Which one would you raw?
I currently go Raw up in Apple Music.

But that’s really just because I’m already tied into the Apple ecosystem. If I were a google breh, I’d likely go with YouTube Music...if I were platform agnostic I’d likely go with Spotify.

Honestly you really can’t go wrong going raw in either one.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I use Spotify rn and I'm noticing some new album releases are up on Apple Music before they hit Spotify. Last album I saw it on was Jay Elect's, saw it was up on AM so I went to Spotify and it wasn't there til a few hours later. Not sure how or why this still happens in 2020 where there's supposed to be no exclusivity but if this matters to you then go Apple Music.

It's kinda a big deal to me but I'm sticking with Spotify even with it. The interface is smoother, the playlists are so much better if that's your thing, and like somebody already mentioned they're taking over the podcast genre. Even the little party tricks like interactive album arts is cool, watching Quasimoto flick his cigarette and set Hollywood on fire on the Bandana album cover is a nice touch.