Apple is about to introduce a hardware subscription service. Will you subscribe?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Definitely! I've ordered a few devices from Swappa and I've never had an issue. Their customer service is really good too and I only know that because one time, I had purchased a tablet and the seller didn't respond or send tracking details after my purchase. But their customer service cleared it up and I got a refund.

I'd recommend buying through Apple Refurbished or Swappa, you can't go wrong with either.

only problem with swappa is you are simply getting used devices with used batteries. apple refurbished will get u something with a new battery and full warranty.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
We're not talking about cable boxes. Noone can own those and the cable company attaches an equipment fee just like the phone company tracks a on list of hidden fees not the same thing as renting a cell phone because you gave the same cost or more then owning the phone out right. Keeping insurance on a rented phone is a must cuz if you break that shyt Apple billing you over 1k for that phone. It's better to buy your phones cash from an independent retailer like Amazon or Walmart and put that phone on the service of your choice. Unlocked phones from Amazon are what I reccomend.

I disagree with insurance on a phone. I'm not paying that shyt. plus a deductible on top of that.

when the new phone drops this year, I'll be trading in my current phone, plus my apple cash/credit card rewards for a new phone without paying a penny out of pocket to full own it. I have done this the last 2 years where I've paid a nominal amount for a phone. this year, I will be paying 0.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
We're not talking about cable boxes. Noone can own those and the cable company attaches an equipment fee just like the phone company tracks a on list of hidden fees not the same thing as renting a cell phone because you gave the same cost or more then owning the phone out right. Keeping insurance on a rented phone is a must cuz if you break that shyt Apple billing you over 1k for that phone. It's better to buy your phones cash from an independent retailer like Amazon or Walmart and put that phone on the service of your choice. Unlocked phones from Amazon are what I reccomend.
Phone insurance is a scam for suckas.
You’re better off buying a otter box and saving your money lol

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I disagree with insurance on a phone. I'm not paying that shyt. plus a deductible on top of that.

when the new phone drops this year, I'll be trading in my current phone, plus my apple cash/credit card rewards for a new phone without paying a penny out of pocket to full own it. I have done this the last 2 years where I've paid a nominal amount for a phone. this year, I will be paying 0.
Facts. It’s for broke people. And you cannot file more than two claims plus you have to pay deductible so it’s just a big waste of money.

get a good case.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Facts. It’s for broke people. And you cannot file more than two claims plus you have to pay deductible so it’s just a big waste of money.

get a good case.

phone insurance is such a big scam. I haven't broken a phone in 5 years now. also, if ur getting a new phone every year, it's already covered by the manufacturer for the most part anyways.

insurance is something u have for shyt u cannot afford to pay to replace in full out of pocket. I'm talking medical, cars, homes. I can buy a phone cash whenever I want, so there's no reason to insure it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
only problem with swappa is you are simply getting used devices with used batteries. apple refurbished will get u something with a new battery and full warranty.

need a good refurb site.

But I fux with Swappa HEAVY.

Usually buy mint/new from there so very little use.