Apple Event: October 13 (1PM ET) Digital Only Event. NEW iPhones, Airtags and more

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Damn I was SO sure I wanted the 12.9. Guess I need to go to the store and hold both of them for comparison.
If you can buy both. Make a list of everything you want to do with it and then test it. If you already have a 9/10inch ipad it'll be the same has the 11 in one hand usability.

Copped the 12 last week. Easily the best designed iPhone ever. But what the fukk is this bullshyt with Apple packing the cable and not the power brick?:what: I brought the cable and my old power brick to work only to find out that shyt is not compatible.:what: This is the lamest shyt I’ve ever seen. :dwillhuh:
It still has the same connector, it will just charge it slower than those who bought the 11 pro phones.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don’t Be Shocked When The Port Is GONE All Together And You Have To Charge And Listen To Headphones Wirelessly, Get The bytching Out The Way Now It’s Gonna Happen And Every Phone Company Will Follow Suit, They Just Have To Give It To You In Baby Steps Cause Most People Would Have A Meltdown If They Had Just Done That Out The Gate

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The 11 is my most used computer/tablet device. If I need a computer/tablet to go somewhere, it's the first thing I'm grabbing. The 12.9 never leaves the magic keyboard and I use it to remote game and send text messages in bed.

Even the screen isn't that good, it's too big which results in poor image quality in many things. My wife doesn't even want to swap the 2018 12.9 because the camera bump is so big now if she is drawing it's tilting. :francis:

I can't recall another product I've regret like this one.
Word?

I just copped the 12.9 I like it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don’t Be Shocked When The Port Is GONE All Together And You Have To Charge And Listen To Headphones Wirelessly, Get The bytching Out The Way Now It’s Gonna Happen And Every Phone Company Will Follow Suit, They Just Have To Give It To You In Baby Steps Cause Most People Would Have A Meltdown If They Had Just Done That Out The Gate
I like having the port but I mostly don’t use it. Used it the first day when I had to add my MP3 files from iTunes and haven’t needed it since. Sometimes when my wireless charging acts up I use it too.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
This is going happen

never thought about it

but removing the port will suck especially nikkaz like me who make music on their iPhone . Using Bluetooth won’t cut it

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Word?

I just copped the 12.9 I like it
How do you use it and with what accessories? are you one hand using it? Do you use it in horizontal and vertical mode? How’s do you type on it? Lastly, if you picked up the 11 what do you think would be different.
Your answer can help any buyers looking into getting one here.

For me it’s a surface pro but an iPad and I hate it, too big.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
How do you use it and with what accessories? are you one hand using it? Do you use it in horizontal and vertical mode? How’s do you type on it? Lastly, if you picked up the 11 what do you think would be different.
Your answer can help any buyers looking into getting one here.

For me it’s a surface pro but an iPad and I hate it, too big.
I use it with the pencil. I mostly use it horizontally but I like vertical too. I type with the pencil. I had the 2017 iPad Pro 10.5 inch.

I like the big screen.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is going happen

never thought about it

but removing the port will suck especially nikkaz like me who make music on their iPhone . Using Bluetooth won’t cut it
Im hoping its a magnetic port that can transfer data at least. My CarPlay is only wired and i aint swappin my head unit over a new iphone.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Im hoping its a magnetic port that can transfer data at least. My CarPlay is only wired and i aint swappin my head unit over a new iphone.
Speaking of car play I have a loaner 2020 5 series shyt I’m thinking about getting a new whip lol

my 2015 in the shop

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Apple patents new iPhone case, which can house and charge AirPods

Jan 13, 2021

Apple
has just been granted a patent for a new and interesting iPhone case. This case is unique as it can both house and charge AirPods. The company was granted the patent by the USPTO(the United States Patent and Trademark Office).

6a0120a5580826970c026bdeb5234d200c-pi.jpg

According to a PatentlyApple report, the Cupertino based giant has patented a new iPhone case that features built in AirPods receptacle and charger. Apple has applied for multiple different designs and types of cases for the iPhone. Variants of the new charging case can have the AirPods carrier and charging area located either on the top of the device, on the rear, and even on the inside of a flip cover in one particular case. While it may sound simple, the patent describes in detail the technology behind it.

An example being the version in which the charging component and AirPods carrier is placed on the top, the sides give away to the cavity in which the TWS earbuds are housed. Furthermore, the insides of the case can house a magnet, a possible display panel for the rear, internal circuitry, a battery pack, and even magnets that support the case. Another version has the AirPods charging mount on the rear.

6a0120a5580826970c0278800cf832200d-pi.jpg

One of the versions includes a flip cover, with the external portion of the flip having a screen, which displays notifications and other essential information. In other words, aside from just offering an integrated charging solution for two of its products, Apple is also considering expanding the functionality of the iPhone case. This would make carrying the AirPods even more convenient for users, who would no longer need to carry the charging case as well.

link:
Apple patents new iPhone case, which can house and charge AirPods - Gizmochina

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps