Apple Event: October 13 (1PM ET) Digital Only Event. NEW iPhones, Airtags and more

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I saw it in store, you could clearly see that the white will eventually rub off on the phone. Didn't even bother picking one up.
The one product I will continue to hold off on. Whose charging their watch everyday :gucci:

If anyone is in the market for a laptop, the m1 macbooks :wow:
I got the mid 2015 one so my next purchase will be the M1 but I need more RAM and customization options

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I got the mid 2015 one so my next purchase will be the M1 but I need more RAM and customization options
16gb is all you need for the m1 unless you know your work load is very extensive. This operates ram much better than any 16-18 MB I have/had with 16gb ram.

I’ve been using it side by side with my SL3 and IPP for personal use, night and day with stutters, flipping through programs, leaving a lot of tabs open. I’ve never seen new tech done so well it’s only extreme cases where I wouldn’t recommend it. If it had touch screen I wouldn’t even recommend the IPP with magic keyboard.

They have seemed to work out the Chrome issue on the M1 Macbooks as it kept crashing multiple times a day.
Didn’t even notice, strictly use safari for iCloud tabs.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to grab a new phone. I was looking at the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro to see if there were any major differences and it doesn't appear to be so I'm leaning towards the 12 instead of 12 Pro

from what I read, the differences are mostly in the camera set-up and/or picture related and I don't really take a lot of pictures with my phone, so it makes little sense paying a premium for stuff I'll hardly use

but I don't know if I missed anything. What do you brehs think/recommend?

MMA

Superstar
Daps
its not practical. I had it then returned it for the 11. the 12.9 is good if you want a Surface type device where it can have it as your only device.

The 11 is my most used computer/tablet device. If I need a computer/tablet to go somewhere, it's the first thing I'm grabbing. The 12.9 never leaves the magic keyboard and I use it to remote game and send text messages in bed.

Even the screen isn't that good, it's too big which results in poor image quality in many things. My wife doesn't even want to swap the 2018 12.9 because the camera bump is so big now if she is drawing it's tilting. :francis:

I can't recall another product I've regret like this one.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped the 12 last week. Easily the best designed iPhone ever. But what the fukk is this bullshyt with Apple packing the cable and not the power brick?:what: I brought the cable and my old power brick to work only to find out that shyt is not compatible.:what: This is the lamest shyt I’ve ever seen. :dwillhuh:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
11 > 12.9

I keep buying each gen 12.9 and I hate it :francis:

The 11 is my most used computer/tablet device. If I need a computer/tablet to go somewhere, it's the first thing I'm grabbing. The 12.9 never leaves the magic keyboard and I use it to remote game and send text messages in bed.

Even the screen isn't that good, it's too big which results in poor image quality in many things. My wife doesn't even want to swap the 2018 12.9 because the camera bump is so big now if she is drawing it's tilting. :francis:

I can't recall another product I've regret like this one.
Damn I was SO sure I wanted the 12.9. Guess I need to go to the store and hold both of them for comparison.

• Dap
Reactions: MMA