Apple Event: October 13 (1PM ET) Digital Only Event. NEW iPhones, Airtags and more

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hopefully they fix the wireless charging on these phones soon so I quit having to power cycle my phone to get it to start working again.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
That apple MagSafe charger/watch charger combo getting shyt on in reviews.

it really doesn’t make sense why they would include a fukking lightening to USB cable and no charging block. At the very least make it a USB-C to USB-C cable. But even then it wouldn’t make sense since a cable comes with the phone. So if you bought the phone that you would even need the charger for in the first place you would already have a cable but still no charging block.
:mindblown: Apple just being stingy with the 20W charging block for no reason.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

it really doesn’t make sense why they would include a fukking lightening to USB cable and no charging block. At the very least make it a USB-C to USB-C cable. But even then it wouldn’t make sense since a cable comes with the phone. So if you bought the phone that you would even need the charger for in the first place you would already have a cable but still no charging block.
yeah that's a fail
awfully designed too

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I didn't realize that the phone didn't come with a charging block until I opened the box :francis:

Thankfully I had the needed block that came with the ipad pro to use.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I fukking love my iPad Air 4. Never thought I would with an Apple product but when it comes to tablets. iPad is king. Still Droid and PC gang 4 life doe :mjgrin:
I remember clowning the iPad when it first came out
Now it's my favorite device bar none :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Idk if I heard about this, what’s not right?
Every few days you have to reboot the phone or it stops wireless charging. It's usually every 2-3 days for me. Eventually you sit your phone on a wireless charger and it doesn't respond. Once you either turn off the phone or power cycle it then it starts working again.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Every few days you have to reboot the phone or it stops wireless charging. It's usually every 2-3 days for me. Eventually you sit your phone on a wireless charger and it doesn't respond. Once you either turn off the phone or power cycle it then it starts working again.
Damn I never heard about that. I just googled and found a bunch of posts about it. Saying it would be fixed in an update but that was from the beginning of December.

iPhone 12 wireless charging problem – fix on the way - 9to5Mac

iPhone 12 Pro Wireless Charging Issues - Apple Community

Apple quality control been slipping lately. I’m glad they canceled the AirPower mat

MMA

Superstar
Daps

I saw it in store, you could clearly see that the white will eventually rub off on the phone. Didn't even bother picking one up.
The one product I will continue to hold off on. Whose charging their watch everyday :gucci:

If anyone is in the market for a laptop, the m1 macbooks :wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I saw it in store, you could clearly see that the white will eventually rub off on the phone. Didn't even bother picking one up.
The one product I will continue to hold off on. Whose charging their watch everyday :gucci:

If anyone is in the market for a laptop, the m1 macbooks :wow:

They have seemed to work out the Chrome issue on the M1 Macbooks as it kept crashing multiple times a day.

• Dap
Reactions: MMA