Apple event 2023

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I deeply regret getting the 14 Pro. The battery life on the Pro model is the worse of all the iPhone models. If I had gotten the 14 Pro Max I would have just sat pat this year but as the battery started to degrade just a small amount I had to constantly charge it through the day and it became annoying.

I would strongly suggest keeping the Pro Max. While it is bigger it’s not drastically bigger. In a day I’ve mostly gotten over the size. It’s smaller than a S22 Ultra which I’ve owned in the past.
I just miss using the phone with one hand. Even if I wanted to return it for the smaller phone I can't because none of the stores have Pro phones. I have until Oct 6 to do so.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
still wish I got the natural titanium color, but I like the blue as well. it looks very similar to the 12pro blue color. but my fav color by far is still the blue that was found on the 13pm.

vAUzdoS.jpg

I've gotten the exclusive color the last 4 years now.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
still wish I got the natural titanium color, but I like the blue as well. it looks very similar to the 12pro blue color. but my fav color by far is still the blue that was found on the 13pm.

vAUzdoS.jpg

I've gotten the exclusive color the last 4 years now.
Get the titanium breh

shyt is so fire

The blue looks black

I returned my black and getting titanium even tho I gotta wait

Saw it in store and said I gotta have it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Get the titanium breh

shyt is so fire

The blue looks black

I returned my black and getting titanium even tho I gotta wait

Saw it in store and said I gotta have it

it ain't even worth it. I like the other color, but I'm not taking the time of returning my phone and then I'll have to wait. I wouldn't have a phone in the meanhwhile anyways.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I took this thing off the charger at 6AM and it’s almost 11PM and I’ve got 63% battery left. It’s been a while since I have a phone perform this well. This is before the phone has even settled into itself. Amazing.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
I took this thing off the charger at 6AM and it’s almost 11PM and I’ve got 63% battery left. It’s been a while since I have a phone perform this well. This is before the phone has even settled into itself. Amazing.
What phone you got

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Daps and rep to anybody that can tell me how to change the notification sound for all third party apps. I’m tired of walking around like my phone is constantly disconnecting every time I get an alert.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Daps and rep to anybody that can tell me how to change the notification sound for all third party apps. I’m tired of walking around like my phone is constantly disconnecting every time I get an alert.
You can't change it. The old one was Tri-tone and the new one is this muted shyt that doesn't even sound like an alert.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
You can't change it. The old one was Tri-tone and the new one is this muted shyt that doesn't even sound like an alert.
Yeah that’s what I wanted to change it to. I was able to change text back. Apple stupid. I can hear it cuz I keep my phone on me but the whole ducking time I’m thinking I dialed somebody and hung up. It sound like the tone your phone makes when you disconnect a phone.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You don’t miss use using the phone one handed?