Apparently Lil Fizz from B2K is out here advertising his bussy 4 sale on his onlyfans

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just going to assume that none of this happened and people are just running with this fake story because it's funny.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
They did. I seent it with my own two eyes.

His slightly hairy bootyhole looks tampered with.

he got another video making his booty hole pulsate. that bussy definitely been some places.

I saw one where he was jacking off but showing his a$$hole pulsate while he was. He was moaning. Is that the one you saw?

yes, i think so.

it starts off zooming in on his bussy and zooms out to him jerking off

Hmmm I must have seen a different one then. He must have an assortment of booty videos out right now. I don’t care how desperate you are for cash this just isn’t the kind of videos a straight man would make.
Between that and this: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bre...-his-gf-apartment.951373/page-9#post-47893482

It’s too many fruity booties walking around outchere. Have a bytch out here glad she not single.

Sadly Fizz has a twelve year old son. Can’t even imagine how it’s going to feel once he sees the kind of stuff his dad did to make money.

So no one gon post a link :mjtf:
no-hell.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
When he made the video was he singing "I need a Boyfriend, Boyyyyyyfriend!!! I need a Boyfriend, BOYYYYYFRIEEEEEEENNNND!"

:dame:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
In all honesty majority of my chilhood to teenhood has been tainted in fukkery since social media

All those hours spent cuttiing out posters from Word Up magazine to hang on my wall tarnishef for this. Reading the lyrics to Pandemonium before lyric videos were a thing just to now wanna burn and erase all recollection of these weirdos from my memories for eternity

I want compensation

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
In all honesty majority of my chilhood to teenhood has been tainted in fukkery since social media

All those hours spent cuttiing out posters from Word Up magazine to hang on my wall tarnishef for this. Reading the lyrics to Pandemonium before lyric videos were a thing just to now wanna burn and erase all recollection of these weirdos from my memories for eternity

I want compensation
I feel you celebrities were in better esteem back when you only heard from them on interviews every once in awhile, now with social media you can discover how much of an idiot and how desperate your favorite celebrities are in real time.

:francis:

Last edited: