Apparently Lil Fizz from B2K is out here advertising his bussy 4 sale on his onlyfans

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
The Isaiah Rashad news went away quick enough, I’m sure this will too. way too much outrageous shyt happening at a record pace this year

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The absolute best spin on this as a straight man is he likes getting his ass munched on by women. But even then why would a straight men showcase his a$$hole :what:. You gotta do that shyt more slick like filming your ass from the back hitting somebody doggy or something.
Gaydies money is green too but you gotta maintain your plausible deniability breh :picard:

Daps
so that's why he was trending last night

btw, the You got serve movie randomly popped up in my head at work a few days ago, I thought of Lil Fizz Oscar worthy supporting character performance and I was perplex and how he didn't get more roles in Hollywood. that man was acting his ass off :why: :wow:

What makes it even more perplexing is the fact that his butt hole is obviously for play play for demonic Hollywood executives if they so chose and they still passed on him :dame:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He would have been better off selling some dope:hubie:
I never thought I would say that about another black man but this boy out here selling butt:dame:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
His slightly hairy bootyhole looks tampered with.

You're clearly not from Harlem. :dame:

Class of 2012 alt account? Say less. :unimpressed:

take-this-hirudora-big.gif