Apparently Lil Fizz from B2K is out here advertising his bussy 4 sale on his onlyfans

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:picard:

What terrible decisions led to this man's bewtyhole floating around on Al Gore's internet?

mona scott young said "fizz idk what to tell ya.....ratings are down. the network is calling. we cant keep everybody on the show. so im gonna do what i have to do :mjpls: or you gon make it do what it do :usure: . choice is yours.............. :usure: "

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
yes, i think so.

it starts off zooming in on his bussy and zooms out to him jerking off
Hmmm I must have seen a different one then. He must have an assortment of booty videos out right now. I don’t care how desperate you are for cash this just isn’t the kind of videos a straight man would make.
Between that and this: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bre...-his-gf-apartment.951373/page-9#post-47893482

It’s too many fruity booties walking around outchere. Have a bytch out here glad she not single.

Sadly Fizz has a twelve year old son. Can’t even imagine how it’s going to feel once he sees the kind of stuff his dad did to make money.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:picard:

What terrible decisions led to this man's bewtyhole floating around on Al Gore's internet?

Cutting off his nose to spite his face. So busy trying to "get back" at Omarion he screwed up his own bag regarding touring. Love and Hip Hop been lost it's luster and his restaurant closed down.

You hate to see it.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I saw one where he was jacking off but showing his a$$hole pulsate while he was. He was moaning. Is that the one you saw?
DifferentThriftyGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Hmmm I must have seen a different one then. He must have an assortment of booty videos out right now. I don’t care how desperate you are for cash this just isn’t the kind of videos a straight man would make.

Between that and this: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bre...-his-gf-apartment.951373/page-9#post-47893482

It’s too many fruity booties walking around outchere. Have a bytch out here glad she not single.

Sadly Fizz has a twelve year old son. Can’t even imagine how it’s going to feel once he sees the kind of stuff his dad did to make money.
Ha I was joking with my girl last week that those in a relationship right now are winning.

Too much crazy shyt out here to be single

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I’m glad I asked why ppl were talking about him instead of searching myself on twitter
Yeah breh, if you don't wanna "stumble" upon a :dame: video or photo, avoid Twitter.

You ain't even gotta search for the stuff to see it. It's all about what ppl are retweeting.

I saw some shyt earlier this year, that scarred me. Truly disgusting

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yeah breh, if you don't wanna "stumble" upon a :dame: video or photo, avoid Twitter.

You ain't even gotta search for the stuff to see it. It's all about what ppl are retweeting.

I saw some shyt earlier this year, that scarred me. Truly disgusting
Lmao yeah the folks I know that RT wild stuff been muted . Just muted fizz name too