Apparently Final Fantasy IX Remake trailer was shown today

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
maybe if it were Nintendo. I’ve never known Square Enix to shut down fan-made stuff.

Red pill.

You do now.

Chrono Resurrection's visuals blew my mind when I first saw them years ago.

I've played and beat Chrono Trigger Crimson Echoes/Flames of Eternity a few years back.

I remember it being shockingly coherent, well researched, well written and a faithful bridge of the events between Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.

And it being unmerciful. Definitely for more hardcore RPG gamers. This is coming from a guy who beat the fan translations of the first few Shin Megami Tensei games.

It was suprisingly on point. It was not just a vehicle for some lame nerd fan fiction.

Considering the talent demonstrated in these projects, Square should have been saw it as an opportunity for recruitment not litigation.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Nintendo once came after me in the 5th grade for drawing a picture of Link and Mario shaking hands with Sonic and posting it on MySpace :troll:
That's because they knew with Sonic, fan fiction never stops at shaking hands.

They had to intervene before Sonic got Link and Mario pregnant

Pervert.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Red pill.

You do now.

I've played and beat Chrono Trigger Crimson Echoes/Flames of Eternity a few years back.

I remember it being shockingly coherent, well researched, well written and a faithful bridge of the events between Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.

And it being unmerciful. Definitely for more hardcore RPG gamers. This is coming from a guy who beat the fan translations of the first few Shin Megami Tensei games.

It was suprisingly on point. It was not just a vehicle for some lame nerd fan fiction.

Considering the talent demonstrated in these projects, Square should have been saw it as an opportunity for recruitment not litigation.

I do remember them shutting down Chrono Resurrection, but honestly they still not even close to nintendo. There’s mad final fantasy fan projects.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That's because they knew with Sonic, fan fictin never stops at shaking hands.

They had to intervene before Sonic got Link and Mario pregnant

Pervert.
Ayo there was this kid in 7th grade who was obsessed with sonic for real and would dress up as him for Halloween and shyt...he probably responsible for 95% of the sonic fanfic on the internet
:pachaha:he was a weird kid

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
I do remember them shutting down Chrono Resurrection, but honestly they still not even close to nintendo. There’s mad final fantasy fan projects.

Thats because they don't shut down the ones that suck.

Also, Square and Nintendo aren't equal so yeah Nintendo is going to have more shut downs.

So big bad strength in Chrono terms:

Square is Magus.

Nintendo is Lavos.

So of course Nintendo would have them beat.

It's Pixar vs. Disney.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Ayo there was this kid in 7th grade who was obsessed with sonic for real and would dress up as him for Halloween and shyt...he probably responsible for 95% of the sonic fanfic on the internet
The scary part is now that weird kid is a weird man.

Who dresses like Sonic everyday.

Who can drive.

Who can buy a gun.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Also, Square and Nintendo aren't equal so yeah Nintendo is going to have more shut downs.

Square is Magus.

Nintendo is Lavos.

It's Pixar vs. Disney.

the thing is nintendo shuts down shyt that sucks too lol

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

Square is Magus.

Nintendo is Lavos.

It's Pixar vs. Disney.
I like this so imma carry it forward
Gotenks vs Gogeta
Hercules vs Kratos
Talespin vs Duck Tales
Dreamcast vs ps2
Kingdom hearts vs Final fantasy
HD DVD vs Blu ray
Microwave vs Air fryer

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
You already know the actual FF9 remake wont look as good as the fan remake :mjlol:

Squeenix should throw the bag at these guys and let them handle it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Red pill.

You do now.

I always felt that people who spend so much time, money, and resources screwing around with others I.P. Instead of making their own shyt are pure idiots.

I mean who in their RIGHT MIND thinks Square Enix would be ok with this? No
matter how good it is, your infringing on a copyright. Spent years of your lives on some shyt you CAN’T own. Insanity

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps

My cousin has a similar obsession with Sonic. Till this day she's still into Sonic well into her 30s.