Apparently Final Fantasy IX Remake trailer was shown today

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Final fantasy 8 is comfy as shyt for an rpg. Zells hometown looks like a place I'd actually like to visit. Combine that with triple triad being the goat ff card game, and I wanna go back to playing it again if I had the time.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Princess didn't wanna be a princess had a bytch for a mother and a hatin ass bodyguard...wanted to roll with a real nikka (Zidane)...he introduced her to the streets
I remember the princess was actually kidnapped by the queen from a tribe who could summon powerful beast so the queen could eventually steal the summons to use as weapons.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
ff8 is dogshyt yall

Lets not even mention it amongst the goat
It really is, the story made no sense to me as a kid and just seems embarrassing to me when I replayed it when the remaster dropped.

Basically this simp ass dude squall spends the entire game acting like an incel weirdo over Seifer's side bytch. Plus some other bullshyt about a time traveling witch that doesn't make sense. Game feels like a simp simulator.

Don't even wanna get into that bullshyt ass junction system.

FF8 was trash.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It really is, the story made no sense to me as a kid and just seems embarrassing to me when I replayed it when the remaster dropped.

Basically this simp ass dude squall spends the entire game acting like an incel weirdo over Seifer's side bytch. Plus some other bullshyt about a time traveling witch that doesn't make sense. Game feels like a simp simulator.

FF8 was trash.

Woat main villain and thats saying a lot considering theres only like 3 real memorable Final Fantasy villains

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

FF8 was trash.
trash story:scusthov:

trash protagonist:scusthov:

trash antagonist:scusthov:

trash battle system:scusthov:

shyt, I'd take V's story over VIII's. At least V knew it was bullshyt from the jump and didnt take itself seriously.

VIII feels like it was made by some Hot Topic shoppin teenager who thought they were being deep.
6Zjm.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've completed ff9 way more times than I did ff7 :yesshrug:
I like 9 the best among the PS1 games. Even looking at the reviews 9 was ranked the best of them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I like 9 the best among the PS1 games. Even looking at the reviews 9 was ranked the best of them.

IX got screwed for being such a late cycle release on ps1, i think they were already marketing 10 on PS2 before 9 even came out.

Between 7, 8, and 10, having this chibi art style more “light” FF game was off putting to new fans at the time.