Apparently Final Fantasy IX Remake trailer was shown today

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I appreciated that the world and characters in 8 were less cartoonish. The vibe was closer to 7 as far as what the world looked like and the characters in it. 9 went straight back to that cartoon shyt and 10 was a mix. The draw system in 8 was trash though. I’d play 10 again just to play Bitzball

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I appreciated that the world and characters in 8 were less cartoonish. The vibe was closer to 7 as far as what the world looked like and the characters in it. 9 went straight back to that cartoon shyt and 10 was a mix. The draw system in 8 was trash though. I’d play 10 again just to play Bitzball

Cartoon shyt aka “Fantasy”

The thing that made the series notable

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Nah:hhh: 8 was dope. Better than 9 hands down... Hate that garbage ass art style

Breh, I really tried to give 9 a fair shot. Back when I was a kid, all I heard were people singing praises for it while trashing 8. A few yrs back, I started a playthrough of 9. I can say that the main thing getting in the way of my fun is the artstyle. I just can't overlook it. I think Zidane is a cool ass character, but man. Maybe someday.

FF8 was the first FF I really took seriously. Had the strategy guide and all. Regardless of what people think about the Junction system, characters, and the enemy scaling, I'll always love that game. I can turn it on and enjoy it with ease.

That being said, I'd be up for giving FF9 a try in remake form.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ff9 was great better than 8 by far.

8 did a lot of experimental stuff but the main characters were mostly unlikable

Squall is trash, GF were trash, junction is ehh, Ultemecia was a trash and forgettable antagonist, cant even remember the rivals name... shyt was horrible

7, 9 and X >>>>

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never played 9 when it came out On the ps1. Tried playing it last year but I just couldn’t get into it and quit after a few hours. hopefully this remake will allow me to enjoy it cos I’ve heard good things about it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh, I really tried to give 9 a fair shot. Back when I was a kid, all I heard were people singing praises for it while trashing 8. A few yrs back, I started a playthrough of 9. I can say that the main thing getting in the way of my fun is the artstyle. I just can't overlook it. I think Zidane is a cool ass character, but man. Maybe someday.

FF8 was the first FF I really took seriously. Had the strategy guide and all. Regardless of what people think about the Junction system, characters, and the enemy scaling, I'll always love that game. I can turn it on and enjoy it with ease.

That being said, I'd be up for giving FF9 a try in remake form.

I didn't understand 9's story at all!!!!:mjlol: