Apartment got broken into while at work brehs....

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
u can't prove the shyt is stolen breh, its just a bunch of he said she said.

and next time don't don't speak until spoken to, young earth creationist :hmm:

like other dude said, calling the cops is a waste of time, they don't care about some bamma nikka getting robbed, in fact they probably think you stole all that shyt you had in the first place and got what was coming to you.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

like other dude said, calling the cops is a waste of time, they don't care about some bamma nikka getting robbed, in fact they probably think you stole all that shyt you had in the first place and got what was coming to you.

you gotta call them. you're gonna need that report for the insurance claim if ur gonna file.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
This shyt happened with my dads girlfriend, they got into an argument and she sent her sons (27 and 17 at the time) to break into our crib while I'm at school.. Dumb nikkas took

my modded 360 elite (hot piff fresh out the dispensary at the time:to:)
my pops gold chains, watches, rings:sadbron:
his pistol (but left the clip and the bullets :snoop:)

I had cash and an ipod on my dresser, my closet full of expensive shoes (back when bape was poppin I had the Bapestas and Ice Creams for days :smugdraper:) but they left all that shyt, and took a safe out the basement and left it on the front porch.. I came home from school and saw that shyt like :dwillhuh:

Ended up marrying that ho :snoop::snoop::snoop:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hate thieves and liars. I hope they catch the people that did it and they are on thier third strike. I got a dope security system in my house, and the scat if they get past that. I got robbed when I was a teen (my parents house) and they got all my game systems (including my sega CD which I had just gotten) and ever since then, I wish some scumbag would :ahh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This shyt happened with my dads girlfriend, they got into an argument and she sent her sons (27 and 17 at the time) to break into our crib while I'm at school.. Dumb nikkas took

I had cash and an ipod on my dresser, my closet full of expensive shoes (back when bape was poppin I had the Bapestas and Ice Creams for days :smugdraper:) but they left all that shyt, and took a safe out the basement and left it on the front porch.. I came home from school and saw that shyt like :dwillhuh:

so your pops is
captain_save_a_hoe_by_millenia89-d3ct2vj.jpg
?????

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

the thought to arrange a meet up with the seller, reclaim your property while removing his dignity never crossed your mind?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

Ya pops a fakkit man. I woulda emptied a clip on ya step mom, pops, step brothers and ya old man.