AOCs nyc immigration conference today was hilarious

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Create a federal manufacturing sector in the dakotas montana and idaho and put these people there to work as civil service in a pathway to citizenship

Yes the govt should directly enter the marketplace

It would dramatically increase supply and put pressure on prices in the market and wean ourselves and allies off china

Eminent domain the shyt if you have to because those red states would be in an uproar. Bottom line is there is a vast amount of land that could be used to solve multiple problems

or we could let ADOS people get those jobs instead :camby:
THANK YOU! fukk them, how bout we make sure Americans are viable for retirement.? :dahell:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
THANK YOU! fukk them, how bout we make sure Americans are viable for retirement.? :dahell:

Itd be a hard sell for some prospective workers without direct compensation

And itd be a hard sell for congress with a price tag if there is "fair compensation"

But one way or another it could get worked out and positions should be open to citizens first I agree

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Would be great, but zero chance they pass up damn near slave labor to pay citizens real money, sadly:francis:

This is an aspect I'm considering. Plus the work would be far from glorious. Factory grunt work and such.

But if citizens were deemed as federal employees and given medicare and a pension then it might be worth it

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is an aspect I'm considering. Plus the work would be far from glorious. Factory grunt work and such.

But if citizens were deemed as federal employees and given medicare and a pension then it might be worth it
You must be an Aquarius or have some very strong Aqua placements, idealists. My mother does this. She'll work out a whole plan to make a government system run right and I (the practical earth sign) have to be the one to tell her, no one's ever doing that, their whole goal is to NOT do that.

If our government wanted citizens to be paid properly for their labor, we'd already be doing it. This is the plan.