Anytime you hear the words "first black.." in politics you notice a trend.:mjpls:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one with an ounce of integrity would think this is a bad take. i literally didn't even state my take, i just posted pics and it was obvious.

It's not a bad take though. Whats funny is people claim they understand W.S and our history, but go stupid when its time to point the shyt out in real time.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's not a bad take though. Whats funny is people claim they understand W.S and our history, but go stupid when its time to point the shyt out in real time.
I agree
the detractors in this thread are so misguided they actually think they are defending black people right now, when in reality they are turning a blind eye to the tactics of WS

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree
the detractors in this thread are so misguided they actually think they are defending black people right now, when in reality they are turning a blind eye to the tactics of WS
How is it a white supremacist tactic, when you yourself stated this:
They get overlooked because none of them was the first black mayor to be elected this country. That honor goes to Carl B Stokes. Thread is specifically about first's. once that hurdle is achieved its usually open after that.
So white people engineer lightskin people to be first to open the door for more darkskin people afterwards? What kind of retarded ass logic is this? You know very well that you made this thread with the intention to insinuate that lightskin black people in political positions of power are an enemy within installed by white people. Now you're trying to move the goalposts.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree

Black people don't realize we're actually dying off as a people. And im not playing. Depending on where you live in this country it may not be as obvious.. But a tactic to keep the people occupied, while destroying them at the same time, is to give them "the 1st black" whatever. And we always go :gladbron::gladbron:..

Then we look up years later and hit the :patrice: when the situation does look like how we thought it'd look.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How is it a white supremacist tactic, when you yourself stated this:

So white people engineer lightskin people to be first to open the door for more darkskin people afterwards? What kind of retarded ass logic is this? You know very well that you made this thread with the intention to insinuate that lightskin black people in political positions of power are an enemy within installed by white people. Now you're trying to move the goalposts.
wow.
:dead:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah,, i wonder who that white lady Jennifer McClellan was

Sen_McClellan.jpg