Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charles is a sick man :scust:

Eric spiralling, down very bad :francis:

Lord Yasmin is a dunce cap :snoop:

Daria cliqued up with the old crew :leon:

Harper vs Yas, they were throwing bombs :picard:

Harper is a sociopath, I thought the show would end with her on top of the world, now I think it ends with her taking a huge L

'I've been getting away with it all my life'
full

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta get to S2 for the writing to pick up and sleaziness to get cut back a bit but this is a show about young people....sexuality is a huge theme in this

brother…within four episodes I saw webcamming, bdsm-lite, stall sex, cuckoldry and enough elgibitiqiu debauchery to give dame dash a coronary.

all yall in here are freaky ass nikkas. is what it is. this thread is open air JBO, with the difference being that JBO brehs are self-actualized

that said, the fukkery in this show is entertaining. shorty was in the bath interfering with her p*ssy and the phone connected to Alexa :mjlol:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im kinda surprised they didn’t make Rob being there when that old rich chick died a bigger storyline. Dude literally woke up, saw her dead, then just went to work. No questioning by the police or anything. I get it’s not really that type of show but it seemed like it should have been a bigger deal.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im kinda surprised they didn’t make Rob being there when that old rich chick died a bigger storyline. Dude literally woke up, saw her dead, then just went to work. No questioning by the police or anything. I get it’s not really that type of show but it seemed like it should have been a bigger deal.
The creators said she died of a heart attack. If Rob said they didn't use any drugs and the coroners came and said it looked like it was natural :yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The creators said she died of a heart attack. If Rob said they didn't use any drugs and the coroners came and said it looked like it was natural :yeshrug:

Plus no signs of foul play, and he's white lol. I'm moreso surprised it didn't become an issue at work. Sure there was the scene where he broke down and he had to talk to Eric, but given how much of Yasmin's shyt hit the newspapers you'd think an uber rich client being found dead with her Pierpoint rep - who just so happens to also be close to Henry - would have made it to the gossip rags in London. Imagine if the New York Post was the dominant newspaper in America. That's basically how the UK is with those rags.