Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That scene with Yas and Rob at the end was really well done, very intimate. Had situations like that. When she said 'Then I came home", sums up the whole scene.

That scene with Henry and Yas was way sexier than I ever thought it had any right to be. wow.

this is maybe the best time I've ever had watching a show week to week. Eric dressed as Henry the 8th or whatever: 'a company man would do this....you're a company man" LOL

Rishi: you look like you're on trial for some kind of racially motivated murder

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She did once make me eat my own ejaculate off a mirror LOL

Robs not as cynical as that group, he's an idealist

This episode does use some classic cliches, but in such a high level way, it's not an issue for me

-The bathroom convo reveal
-the cabal of plotters having drinks
-a cancer reveal

Adlers scene was great. "now you want to come across every young women" Two men who have known each other for 35 years. They are vulnerable with each other and the ways of mid life. Explains when he repeated himself. And the kid Ali. His scene was great too. "Call your boss"

-fukk everything an abuse of power, with me relationships with me
I can only fukk down
who can I fukk that's higher status than me? Hillary Clinton? Kamala Harris
?

could be the funniest line of the season

Also, Aurore is proved to be the savviest of all of them in some ways. "politics is power in performance, not power in reality"

Not as a conspiracy weirdo but as someone who has read and read and read NY Times, Wall Street Journal, books trying to understand the world. The show gets pretty close to how it all really work. Intersections of power and politics, optics and backroom deals. I know the US Attorneys turned defense attorneys, the same guys who wrote the indictments, represent traffickers from the same group, the DA' who party on the weekend, the mayor who goes to TJ strip bars, the rich and powerful are just like the show depicts. Not bad, not evil, but self interested and holding a lot of the cards. but still just people.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
they let Rob in the British Illuminati :whew:

Dude was sitting there looking confused as hell but later in the day that bozo was doing lines like it was a typical Tuesday kickback at Pierpoint.

And LMFAOOOOO @ Henry “I can only fůck down. Who can I fųck that’s on my status?”

:russ:

And his own mans blowing up his spot, “you got another girl to piss on you”

:mjlol:

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dude was sitting there looking confused as hell but later in the day that bozo was doing lines like it was a typical Tuesday kickback at Pierpoint.

And LMFAOOOOO @ Henry “I can only fůck down. Who can I fųck that’s ok my status?”

pretty sure that's the same guy, the "my families in the chocolate business" one who was trying to fukk Yasmine

LOL

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Robert really hasn't had a moment of peace in this show.

And that’s on him.

He kept banging the old chick and hopefully he got a bag off of her before she croaked. Next, he gets the house and lets the Pierport rugrats (past and present) live there even tho the place is a dump. Harper is there with whoever that dude is and Yas is likely a serial killer LOL.

Then he let Pierpont send him on a suicide mission with the Lumi IPO and of course they are more than prepared to make him the sacrificial lamb once the government starts sniffing around — because the streets need a body.

On a side note, the reduced amount of Harper this season ain’t a bad thing. Too one dimensional and this indentured servant-turned-genius angle just ain’t hitting right.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

And LMFAOOOOO @ Henry “I can only fůck down. Who can I fųck that’s ok my status?”

Yas was trying to shut him up before he said it but he was too high :russ:
Embarrassed TF out of her.

And Rob heard ol boy say she peed on him, right? I can only imagine the respect he lost for her in that moment. Smdh

Also- does he even mention Venetia?! He and his girl split up when she resigned?!

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yas was trying to shut him up before he said it but he was too high :russ:
Embarrassed TF out of her.

And Rob heard ol boy say she peed on him, right? I can only imagine the respect he lost for her in that moment. Smdh

Also- does he even mention Venetia?! He and his girl split up when she resigned?!

This show is beyond incesteous

Folks are supposed to be so worldly, traveled, cultured and educated yet they keep the circle right and only gossip, fůck, drink, socialize and cuddle with each other.

London isn’t a tiny neighborhood in Rhode Island. Why are the same people constantly breathing up on the same people for validation and sex?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Almost forgot, right before the piss scene, Henry did tell Yas that he was going to protect Robert. And he did. The plan was already in place.
:ehh:

But now Rob also knows that Eric purposely sacrificed him.
It backfired something serious, tho.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This show is beyond incesteous

Folks are supposed to be so worldly, traveled, cultured and educated yet they keep the circle right and only gossip, fůck, drink, socialize and cuddle with each other.

London isn’t a tiny neighborhood in Rhode Island. Why are the same people constantly breathing up on the same people for validation and sex?
Now, I can’t lie, this is actually……kinda legit.

These ppl close ranks and mix/mingle amongst each other. But the circle is much larger than what is shown on this show.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Horror elite freakshow was alot to process, but at least it's confirmed Yaz dump Seedy Pops in the Thames:lupe::ehh:

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Didn't see the point of the costumes but it was kinda funny. Rishi as Ali G:mjlol:
Robert got his ass saved and gotten an in to some high level fukkery, no doubt they gonna fukk him over too, but not what I expected to happen at all.

Next episode we gonna get the full story of Yas and her dad I guess