Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hey so…she had a flashback when Harper was comforting her in the kitchen w/their friends…and her dad was grabbing her with his “member” exposed. It must’ve been what happened right after she walked in on him with the crew member.

As if to imply she was really upset because of that incident/being photographed and not necessarily upset at just the photographers/article.
But the flashback, that was disturbing as fukk.

I’m sorry- I’m not the only one who caught that, right?

I caught that as well :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yazmin's dad wildin and leaving her to take all the heat :picard:

Harper has a new job, but is eager to get back in the real game :skip:

Jon Snow taking his company public, but it's sure to be accompanied by a lot of fukkery.

Robert's late night trysts with surrogate mommy, turning into drug overdoses and tear filled pep talks :mjcry:

Eric is "A man, and he's relentless" :damn:
Ay yo I paused so I’m just getting to this part. The fukking woman DIED?????! DIIIIEEEEED?!

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
No is just a step on the way to yes :mjgrin:

Eric rising to the occasion so you know he's gonna crash pretty hard

When Kenny saw that Just For Men dripping :mjlol:

d14399e2-29f3-4592-b519-0b8d29c7af50.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"I'm a man and I'm relentless"

GREAT first ep. I could see someone complaining that the season will clearly be about another billionaire client and make comparisons but...the guy in S2 was rather eccentric and destabilizing, whereas this guy seems more complex/interesting.

Wild shyt with Robert. The funny thing is I thought that was gonna happen to Eric with the lawyer; he wakes up, she's dead and it fukks up the launch.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yo Eric didn’t have to fire ol boy, but this is a fukking reminder. He kept that shyt that he did to Yasmin in his back pocket for all that time.
They will hold info forever and not act on it, until you least expect it.

Also a reminder that it doesn’t hurt to be strategically vulnerable…her attorney made her lean into the awkwardness of seeing him @ dinner and it turned into a night of lines and sharing feelings. I’m sure her friend having sex with him also made him reconsider firing her. :deadrose::skip:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
"I'm a man and I'm relentless"

GREAT first ep. I could see someone complaining that the season will clearly be about another billionaire client and make comparisons but...the guy in S2 was rather eccentric and destabilizing, whereas this guy seems more complex/interesting.

Wild shyt with Robert. The funny thing is I thought that was gonna happen to Eric with the lawyer; he wakes up, she's dead and it fukks up the launch.
Poor Rob, but then again, maybe she’d be alive if he was faithful and didn’t keep her up screwing her brains out one last time :manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I saw it too

Looked like a possible rape attempt, but idk
IIIIIIIII didn’t want to take it there, but that’s exactly what it looked like, especially after rewatching and seeing the preview for next week. When she walked in on him she promptly left the room and slammed the door —so that scene of him on top of her was a completely different scene.

Come to think of it, THAT might be why his ass disappeared off the face of the earth. Because he was high out his mind and attempted/did something to her! :ohhh:

ALSO- y’all notice when she went to meet Jon Snow, his uncle or whoever —Otto— basically implied since her father owed a lot of ppl money she needed go to his club to “grab a drink” with him and another man as a proxy for her dad? Essentially she needed to trade her body to pay off his debts.

Yo!!!!! She looked like she was going to have a panic attack in the middle of the street!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:whew:

This season got me more hyped than house of dragon s2… the fukkery ensues … great season 3 premier .. let’s get it
I was gonna say, HOTD show runners could learn something from this. All gas no breaks this season