Anyone that defends Zimmerman should be banned from here immediately

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The OP has a point. This forum doesn't need to be a platform to promote the proactive elimination of Black people in America.

O/P doesn't have a point. We are all adults here, even if we disagree with some of our posters, as long as they are being respectful and presenting their arguments in logical manners then why should they be banned? :rudy:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
O/P doesn't have a point. We are all adults here, even if we disagree with some of our posters as long as they are being respectful and presenting their arguments in logical manners then why should they be banned? :rudy:
Sorry, but there's enough places for people to read all kinds of justification for the wholesale elimination of Black people. It doesn't need to be here, too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sad but its just the norm

you get use to it.

i will never forget when my cousin told me he wish he would hurry up and get shot. cause he knows its gonna happen. he was saying he rather get it over with

that shyt stuck with me to this day and ill never forget it.

my point is that i got shyt that im dealing with during my everyday life

nikkas out here actin all mad cause zimmerman beat his case

but act "nonchalant" about black on black crime

it is what it is tho. im not gonna lie to myself and act like trayvon was innocent.

im starting to ramble so ill leave it at that

an accessory to what murder? you watch to much tv

:snoop:

i said "after the fact." and, no, i don't watch too much tv. you just admitted to knowing one of your boys has a body on him and he hasn't been caught. if you don't report that, it makes you an accessory after the fact. now, i would never condone snitching. but why would you admit that on a public forum?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You try too hard breh.

You used to post the most c00nish threads..didn't work..so you went the other extreme and became a black militant.

Trolls gon troll.

you nikkas stay saying this, yet i always ask you to show me the threads. i've never shyt on black people here, and a quick reference of my post history attests to that. i might have said that a certain element of the black community is lost without any chance rescue. that's not c00ning.

you and the usual cornballs keep insisting i'm alone in my sentiment. look at how many daps i have. obviously, a lot of people here agree with the stuff i post.

but, more to the point, i won't remain silent when anyone - black or white - defends zimmerman. it's as simple as that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This piece of shyt just got away with murdering a young black teen because he was black. White people defend him because they think it's appropriate to suspect any black man is up to no good, even if they aren't. They accuse us of pulling the race card whenever we ask that they STOP assuming we are criminals because of our skin color, yet they pull the ultimate race card every time they see a black person near them.

:what:

It is offensive to defend what Zimmerman did. He killed trayvon for being black. Any one of us could be killed in the same manner, and this disgusting jury just made it legal! We should NOT allow defenders of Zimmerman to remain on this forum. They should be banned and told to fukk off to whatever cac loving community they came from.

Agreed