Anyone that defends Zimmerman should be banned from here immediately

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
lol yall nikkas killin me

my mans just got killed last month....20 years old.

anothero one of my nikkas got killed a week after that.

someone i grew up with got shot up last week nikka walkin with a limp. all his nerves is gone

i know a nikka that bodied this nikka from my hood over glasses. he still walkin

basically what im saying. is that nikkas get shot every day

The fact that you're so nonchalant about your friends being shot tells me something about you.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm black, but that's besides the point. You regularly take c00nish Uncle Tom stances, under the laughable guise of being an enlightened nikka. You're the resident poster child for smart dumb nikkas. You've never authored anything profound on this forum.

I made this thread because, as a black man, I am offended by anyone that defends the outcome of this case. I'm equally offended that so many putatively black members of this community are fine with it.

You'll notice I no longer post in the booth or participate in any of the frivolous shir that dominates discourse here. I'm about trayvon and the repercussions of this trial. All day, everyday.

:yeshrug:
Lol...so what c00nish stances do I take?

I get annoyed greatly by pro-Zimmerman dudes too, but people have the right to to have shytty, abhorrent opinions. You don't get to demand that people are banned just because you disagree with them. If it bothers you that much then ban yourself fakkit. You will not be missed.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yall nikkas killin me

my mans just got killed last month....20 years old.

anothero one of my nikkas got killed a week after that.

someone i grew up with got shot up last week nikka walkin with a limp. all his nerves is gone

i know a nikka that bodied this nikka from my hood over glasses. he still walkin

basically what im saying. is that nikkas get shot every day

You just admitted to being an accessory After the fact.

:what: :snoop:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
The fact that you're so nonchalant about your friends being shot tells me something about you.

sad but its just the norm

you get use to it.

i will never forget when my cousin told me he wish he would hurry up and get shot. cause he knows its gonna happen. he was saying he rather get it over with

that shyt stuck with me to this day and ill never forget it.

my point is that i got shyt that im dealing with during my everyday life

nikkas out here actin all mad cause zimmerman beat his case

but act "nonchalant" about black on black crime

it is what it is tho. im not gonna lie to myself and act like trayvon was innocent.

im starting to ramble so ill leave it at that

You just admitted to being an accessory After the fact.

:what: :snoop:

an accessory to what murder? you watch to much tv

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Just keep your tool on you, have the broom in the trunk, and hope for the best. I laugh at Zimmerman supporters just like I laughed at Sandy Hook and that movie theater sh1t.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Damn you know its bad when you aren't even getting daps anymore when you shyt on white people...lol

Kermit you said that if Zimmerman gets off, you were going to go around killing CACs.....how'd that go?