Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
00-keyboardcatp11.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up clown. George Zimmerman supporters are scum, but they have the right to post. You sound like a bytch trying censor people for having different opinions.

You're a mulatto Shane Battier ass nikka from an upper middle class background trying way too hard to overcompensate for your feelings of lack of authenticity. You are transparent as fukk. Give it a rest.
You do you have to hurt him breh :laugh: neg rep on site for kermit!

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
lol yall nikkas killin me

my mans just got killed last month....20 years old.

anothero one of my nikkas got killed a week after that.

someone i grew up with got shot up last week nikka walkin with a limp. all his nerves is gone

i know a nikka that bodied this nikka from my hood over glasses. he still walkin

basically what im saying. is that nikkas get shot every day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This piece of shyt just got away with murdering a young black teen because he was black. White people defend him because they think it's appropriate to suspect any black man is up to no good, even if they aren't. They accuse us of pulling the race card whenever we ask that they STOP assuming we are criminals because of our skin color, yet they pull the ultimate race card every time they see a black person near them.

:what:

It is offensive to defend what Zimmerman did. He killed trayvon for being black. Any one of us could be killed in the same manner, and this disgusting jury just made it legal! We should NOT allow defenders of Zimmerman to remain on this forum. They should be banned and told to fukk off to whatever cac loving community they came from.

So how many whites have you killed since the verdict? You swore you were going to go on a rampage.

Oh...none? OK. Shut the fukk up.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
So how many whites have you killed since the verdict? You swore you were going to go on a rampage.

Oh...none? OK. Shut the fukk up.
He probably called his white mom a bytch in public when she wouldn't buy him something he wanted. Does that count?

Daps
OP if it makes you feel any better, my cac alias got fully banned just for celebrating the verdict as being the right one because of the lack of evidence :manny:

It was labeled 'trolling' :snoop:......so at least you know the mods/admins are on your side

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The black youth of today can be so ignorant :snoop:

The verdict ist fair, the trial is over...give it up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up clown. George Zimmerman supporters are scum, but they have the right to post. You sound like a bytch trying censor people for having different opinions.

You're a mulatto Shane Battier ass nikka from an upper middle class background trying way too hard to overcompensate for your feelings of lack of authenticity. You are transparent as fukk. Give it a rest.

I'm black, but that's besides the point. You regularly take c00nish Uncle Tom stances, under the laughable guise of being an enlightened nikka. You're the resident poster child for smart dumb nikkas. You've never authored anything profound on this forum.

I made this thread because, as a black man, I am offended by anyone that defends the outcome of this case. I'm equally offended that so many putatively black members of this community are fine with it.

You'll notice I no longer post in the booth or participate in any of the frivolous shir that dominates discourse here. I'm about trayvon and the repercussions of this trial. All day, everyday.

:yeshrug: