Anyone that defends Zimmerman should be banned from here immediately

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This piece of shyt just got away with murdering a young black teen because he was black. White people defend him because they think it's appropriate to suspect any black man is up to no good, even if they aren't. They accuse us of pulling the race card whenever we ask that they STOP assuming we are criminals because of our skin color, yet they pull the ultimate race card every time they see a black person near them.

:what:

It is offensive to defend what Zimmerman did. He killed trayvon for being black. Any one of us could be killed in the same manner, and this disgusting jury just made it legal! We should NOT allow defenders of Zimmerman to remain on this forum. They should be banned and told to fukk off to whatever cac loving community they came from.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
wigger-5.jpg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm black. Not ashamed of it, either. If you're black, you should see why it's offensive that a predominantly black community allows Zimmerman defenders to remain.
never met a zimmerman defender in real life breh. And if i do, ill know how to handle it. You on the other hand, do i really need to bring up the Bar story about u? :mjpls:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:umad:

You're part of the c00n brigade, so I'm not exactly concerned with whatever you decide to chime in with. You're clowned on HL almost everyday.
Shut up clown. George Zimmerman supporters are scum, but they have the right to post. You sound like a bytch trying censor people for having different opinions.

You're a mulatto Shane Battier ass nikka from an upper middle class background trying way too hard to overcompensate for your feelings of lack of authenticity. You are transparent as fukk. Give it a rest.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
never met a zimmerman defender in real life breh. And if i do, ill know how to handle it. You on the other hand, do i really need to bring up the Bar story about u? :mjpls:
:popcorn: