Anyone suffer from sleep paralysis?

Pawn

well, sh!t..
Daps
Reppin
7.... gxh1N#
used to get it all the time, like you can look around the room but can't move and you can feel some kind of evil force in the room... broke out of it by calling on Jesus and just fighting through it.

:russ:

Soul Gleaux

In the spotlight
Daps
Used to happen to me between 17-19 years old. First two times scared a nikka bruhs, can't even lie. Had me paranoid to go to bed lol. After awhile I got used to it, it wouldn't be as drastic and would wear off in no time. Haven't experienced that shyt in about 3 years or so.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Wow you guys are pussies. shyt doesn't scare me at all. You realize it's your mind still "dreaming" right? Don't be so weak minded and the problem is gone. If you're scared of night terrors I'll let that rock though. I hate those things.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I usually sleep on my stomach or in the fetal position, but that shyt happens to me almost every time I sleep on my back. The first couple times were soooooo scary :( Like no bullshyt it honestly feels like I'm dying...I can slowly feel my mind slipping away and I have to make a very very concentrated effort to stop that from happening and use all my mental fortitude to open my eyes and move my body again :to:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
i used to get it all the time in university before exams; it only happens when you're really stressed. easiest way to break out of it for me was just to acknowledge it wasn't real.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I think this only happened to me once and like somebody said it was when I took a mid-afternoon nap.