Anyone suffer from sleep paralysis?

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
truth

U can feel that shyt gonna happen as u falling asleep. Even when u wake urself out of it u know its gonna right back harder than ever once u close them eyes.
:to:

got nikkaz shook to sleep for real..

the blessing is after the second time it squeezes your soul ,you fall asleep so peacefully..like how you used to sleep after you got a GOAT asswhooping and cried your eyes out

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I get them on the regular... usually when I stay in bed longer than I should/in the day.

When it happens I just relax into it...your paranoia makes it worse than it needs to be.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i used to get this alot when i was younger, whenever i was stressed or my sleeping pattern was fd up.

the worst time was when i was on campus trynna get some sleep and its like i was drifting in and out of sleep, its like i was dreaming that i was in my room playing cards with my boys lol. then i 'woke up' looking up towards the ceiling and i swear to god from the corner of my eye on the left side of my bed i saw some shadow figure standing over me :merchant: . to top it off i heard a whispering sound in my left ear and i couldnt make out the words but the tone of voice sounded like a chick asking a question. obviously this was all in my head but its crazy how powerful the brain is.

i never screamed so hard in my life, woke up my boy and he was in the room next to me :laugh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Your being haunted by demons. Im not trying to be funny right now either.

No. All mammals become paralyzed when they are in REM sleep so they don't move in real life while they move in their dreams. SP occurs when your mind wakes up and your eyes open before your body wakes up.

Science>>>Superstition.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
there is an asian guy who obv suffers from this like 5 houses down from me

dudes will be doing crazy martial arts excercises at 4 in the morning :russ:

or he'll just run up and down the road (basically run a damn marathon at 3 am) :russ:

dudes goat

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had it quite a few times. Each time I focused all of my energy and broke through. The one time I tried to call for help and my voice woke me up. :laugh:

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
on an unrelated topic...anyone else get a constant deja vu feelings..

its really peaceful but its weird like i just feel familiar with errrything :huhldup:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
No. All mammals become paralyzed when they are in REM sleep so they don't move in real life while they move in their dreams. SP occurs when your mind wakes up and your eyes open before your body wakes up.

Science>>>Superstition.

Not me and you know why? Because I protect myself spiritually from demons. Sleep is more than REM cycles and all that bullshyt yeah thats what man calls it but in the universe there is alot more going on that people dont know about.

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
Not me and you know why? Because I protect myself spiritually from demons. Sleep is more than REM cycles and all that bullshyt yeah thats what man calls it but in the universe there is alot more going on that people dont know about.

:huhldup:

if you believe in god you shouldnt stress over shyt you cant see or cant touch you..

the day that shyt kills me is the day ill be worried

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

TCL-Nuts&Berries1.jpg

Black people are so superstitious.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

U think that's God protecting but it's not :devil:

God don't rock with u like that...

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
bytch shut up with your new age liberal bullshyt ok? If you even knew half as much as you thought you did then you would know that voudun is a legit and ANCIENT african religion that is older than christianity. if the white man had not convinved blacks that there was something wrong about everything about them, your ass would be doing psalm candle spells right along with me. I dont give a fukk about science or none of that shyt because of what I have seen with my own two eyes and felt in my gut. fukk a hyptohesis bytch.