Anyone suffer from sleep paralysis?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
bytch shut up with your new age liberal bullshyt ok? If you even knew half as much as you thought you did then you would know that voudun is a legit and ANCIENT african religion that is older than christianity. if the white man had not convinved blacks that there was something wrong about everything about them, your ass would be doing psalm candle spells right along with me. I dont give a fukk about science or none of that shyt because of what I have seen with my own two eyes and felt in my gut. fukk a hyptohesis bytch.

Ghosts and spirits do exist, but they have nothing to do with sleep paralysis.

Daps
Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As I was waking up the other morning, I was having some sort of dream (can't remember). I was laying on my back and couldn't move my legs or arms...felt like somebody was laying on me. :snoop:

I don't EVER want to experience that again. :sadcam:

My best friend had this. She told me all about how she couldnt eve move from her bed. That shyt is scary as fukk.

Ghost Like Swayze

Giving your girl private pottery classes :umad:
Daps
Reppin
AfterLife
How does one "break free" or control it?

suffered from this for most of my life. The best way I found to "break free" is to remain as calm as possible, slow your breathing right down... count 1, 2, 3 then sort of force every muscle in your body to move.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
I get this shyt on and off the best way to wake up out of it is to move your hands until u wake up.

yep, came in here to say this. I get them all the time when I fall asleep and get waken back up abruptly. I just relax, control my breathing, and it sounds weird but I only focus on moving my pinkie finger. After that all the other muscles slowly wake up :yeshrug:

SnugglesDaBear

Superstar
Daps
yep, came in here to say this. I get them all the time when I fall asleep and get waken back up abruptly. I just relax, control my breathing, and it sounds weird but I only focus on moving my pinkie finger. After that all the other muscles slowly wake up :yeshrug:

i needed this info. :sadcam:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never experienced it.

I've mentioned it before to a few of my people having read about it online and they all gave me the "wtf are you on about? never had that happen :huhldup: "

How common is this really?

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
shyt is the biggest trip. I woke up with a crow in my room staring at me when the window was closed shut, I couldn't move.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I've never experienced it.

I've mentioned it before to a few of my people having read about it online and they all gave me the "wtf are you on about? never had that happen :huhldup: "

How common is this really?

I was reading through this thread like :why:

So many people have experienced it, but I've never had it happen to me. :ld:

I feel all left out, and shyt. I wanna try. :noah:

OrbanTrilltor

All Star
Daps
I used to have it a couple times, man that shyt is terrifying :huhldup:

Imagine waking up in your bed, and seeing this:

133117755652744.jpg

You can't move, you can't scream, and it starts getting closer and closer, up until its face covers your whole view. Then total blackness, and you "wake up".
Try going back to sleep after that :wow:

Another fun one was having boney claws pulling your leg from the end of you bed. Happened like 3 times on the same night... I was having a really stressful week, probably that brought it out of me :flabbynsick:

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
I used to have it a couple times, man that shyt is terrifying :huhldup:

Imagine waking up in your bed, and seeing this:

133117755652744.jpg

You can't move, you can't scream, and it starts getting closer and closer, up until its face covers your whole view. Then total blackness, and you "wake up".
Try going back to sleep after that :wow:

Another fun one was having boney claws pulling your leg from the end of you bed. Happened like 3 times on the same night... I was having a really stressful week, probably that brought it out of me :flabbynsick:

wth is that ^ Kuci? :pachaha:

john-henry-fuseli-the-nightmare.jpg

Someone a longtime ago drew this painting and people relate it to sleep paralysis. Little demons are riding y'all hethens trolling y'all for thinking you're more bad than what you are :pachaha:. My uncle used to get that shyt all the time and would tell me about it and I didn't believe him when I was young and shyt happened to me later in life had me straight looking like :sadcam: in the bed. shyts horrible thankfully that only happened twice hopefully never again, terrible feeling.