Anyone suffer from sleep paralysis?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As I was waking up the other morning, I was having some sort of dream (can't remember). I was laying on my back and couldn't move my legs or arms...felt like somebody was laying on me. :snoop:

I don't EVER want to experience that again. :sadcam:

Ya happen to me a few times in my life shyt HAD ME SHOOK :to:
My ass already got SLEEP APNEA what i look like with a mask on like that not moving

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Ya, but I am use to it now, and can some what control it..

shyt still freaks me the fukk out tho..

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ya, but I am use to it now, and can some what control it..

shyt still freaks me the fukk out tho..

How do you control it?
I sure as hell want to know. Cuz i get them probably like once a yr be looking like :old:

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Had it once or twice. Pretty disturbing. Nice relief when you finally break free though!

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
dont nap during the day and you'll avoid it..

as far as controlling it..you cant.

That shyt will have you shook every single time you go through it because it never takes you by surprise..there's an eerie sense of knowing its about to come and you still cant avoid it

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Sleep paralysis and night terrors are 2 different things. If your having a bad dream while conscious its a night terror. Everyone goes through sleep paralysis everytime they go to sleep.

You can train yourself to do it easy though. Just lay flat on your back and try to stay awake while falling your body falls asleep. Let your body relax but just try to stay awake. It's actually a lot harder to explain now that I've tried. It's gonna feel weird as fukk for a while but once you master you can then learn how to control your dreams (lucid dream)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dont nap during the day and you'll avoid it..

as far as controlling it..you cant.

That shyt will have you shook every single time you go through it because it never takes you by surprise..there's an eerie sense of knowing its about to come and you still cant avoid it

truth

U can feel that shyt gonna happen as u falling asleep. Even when u wake urself out of it u know its gonna right back harder than ever once u close them eyes.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
used to get it all the time, like you can look around the room but can't move and you can feel some kind of evil force in the room... broke out of it by calling on Jesus and just fighting through it.