anyone smash a 2 or a 3 before

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'd say once. It was in my HEAVY partying days. I was drunk as shyt and woke up with my phone in my hand and it still on the call screen. I looked and had noticed I had a conversation that night before with some random girl. I shot her text and she asked if we still gone do all the shyt we talked about. I said hell yeah not remembering what she looked like. Invited her over the next night. Fat as hell, not cute at all, kind of a bad attitude, and a little bit of hair on her chin. I got a weird sense of humor so I said fukk it she's here and it'll give me something to laugh at later. I tried fukking but couldn't even keep it up. What made it worse is that I'm jamming my soft ass dikk up in her hoping the friction would be enough to get me going. NOPE. And the whole time she's SCREAMING "Give it to my daddy" "oh shyt" "why you putting it on me like that". So then I put her on her back and I swear with every stroke I was scared at her gut was gone catch her on the chin and knock her out.

All of a sudden though the p*ssy starts feeling a whole lot better. Just good enough to give me a semi and made it so I could bust. The reason it felt so good is that while I went soft and was trying to jam it in the damn condom fell off and I was going raw. I had busted all up in here. Then the condom was deep enough I could barely reach the shyt. Of course after I cut her off she hits me up a few months later saying she pregnant. I tell her if she's having my kid I'll be a man and take care of it but that I still ain't gone be with her. She tells me that we can't still be fukk buddies and since she's already pregnant I can just bust inside her.:dwillhuh::comeon::comeon::comeon:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:smile:
I'd say once. It was in my HEAVY partying days. I was drunk as shyt and woke up with my phone in my hand and it still on the call screen. I looked and had noticed I had a conversation that night before with some random girl. I shot her text and she asked if we still gone do all the shyt we talked about. I said hell yeah not remembering what she looked like. Invited her over the next night. Fat as hell, not cute at all, kind of a bad attitude, and a little bit of hair on her chin. I got a weird sense of humor so I said fukk it she's here and it'll give me something to laugh at later. I tried fukking but couldn't even keep it up. What made it worse is that I'm jamming my soft ass dikk up in her hoping the friction would be enough to get me going. NOPE. And the whole time she's SCREAMING "Give it to my daddy" "oh shyt" "why you putting it on me like that". So then I put her on her back and I swear with every stroke I was scared at her gut was gone catch her on the chin and knock her out.

All of a sudden though the p*ssy starts feeling a whole lot better. Just good enough to give me a semi and made it so I could bust. The reason it felt so good is that while I went soft and was trying to jam it in the damn condom fell off and I was going raw. I had busted all up in here. Then the condom was deep enough I could barely reach the shyt. Of course after I cut her off she hits me up a few months later saying she pregnant. I tell her if she's having my kid I'll be a man and take care of it but that I still ain't gone be with her. She tells me that we can't still be fukk buddies and since she's already pregnant I can just bust inside her.:dwillhuh::comeon::comeon::comeon:
tl;dr, you lost, neg rep pending :biggrin:

King Poetic

Iā€™m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i have and i'm not going to lie. probably the best 6 minutes and 21 seconds of my life... the 1 and 2 head jobs make u feel like your driving a maybach

but i prefer chicks who are around 6 to 8... they are more nastier and freaker than the dymes

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
i cant lie ya'll i did one time and it was one of the most horryfing experiences i went thru as a teenager..

:snoop:

the year was about...2004-2006'ish..well i met this check over the internet, i forgot what site it was on, but she ended up living like 15 blocks away from me so i was like :gladbron: from the jump cause i was always going out my way to go to the bronx,brooklyn or queens to get some internet ass :takedat:. I remember seeing some face pictures of her and going ":ehh: im just going to pipe and not have a boring ass friday", so im in my crib wearing the best gear i was able to pull out my closet...even had some axe pray on :jawalrus:...i was feeling myself to say the least. So finally this chick comes thru and she was just fukking sloppy looking..i mean her t*ts were big but didnt look appealing at all, her stomach was bigger than her hips and her t*ts were bigger than her ass...it was just fukking bad. But me being the p*ssy hound that i am said ":scusthov: fukk it:", so i lead to her to my bunk bed, and we chillen with the top dropped (we was on the bottom bed)...we start talking for at least 2 minutes and eventually i had my finger up her p*ssy...it felt crazy open so i put 2....it still felt crazy open so i said fukk it...i put 3 fingers...then it was 4...i eventually had my entire hand in her p*ssy, it stopped at my wrist and i was just like :dwillhuh: :wtf:. I was so fukking disgusted i told her to leave my house and this bytch had the nerve to say "THATS WHY U WACK ANYWAY" and im just there like ":dwillhuh: can you please just leave my house:"

i still remember my brothers going ":wtf: damn that bytch left quick" and then me telling them story and all of us cracking up..

true story..

I died at this cuz I picture it being said with the utmost conviction and desire. The sheer disappointment took your soul for a moment

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps

:russ: