anyone smash a 2 or a 3 before

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
i cant lie ya'll i did one time and it was one of the most horryfing experiences i went thru as a teenager..

:snoop:

the year was about...2004-2006'ish..well i met this check over the internet, i forgot what site it was on, but she ended up living like 15 blocks away from me so i was like :gladbron: from the jump cause i was always going out my way to go to the bronx,brooklyn or queens to get some internet ass :takedat:. I remember seeing some face pictures of her and going ":ehh: im just going to pipe and not have a boring ass friday", so im in my crib wearing the best gear i was able to pull out my closet...even had some axe pray on :jawalrus:...i was feeling myself to say the least. So finally this chick comes thru and she was just fukking sloppy looking..i mean her t*ts were big but didnt look appealing at all, her stomach was bigger than her hips and her t*ts were bigger than her ass...it was just fukking bad. But me being the p*ssy hound that i am said ":scusthov: fukk it:", so i lead to her to my bunk bed, and we chillen with the top dropped (we was on the bottom bed)...we start talking for at least 2 minutes and eventually i had my finger up her p*ssy...it felt crazy open so i put 2....it still felt crazy open so i said fukk it...i put 3 fingers...then it was 4...i eventually had my entire hand in her p*ssy, it stopped at my wrist and i was just like :dwillhuh: :wtf:. I was so fukking disgusted i told her to leave my house and this bytch had the nerve to say "THATS WHY U WACK ANYWAY" and im just there like ":dwillhuh: can you please just leave my house:"

i still remember my brothers going ":wtf: damn that bytch left quick" and then me telling them story and all of us cracking up..

true story..
:russ: i once met a hoe like that my whole fist was up in here. She then asked me to stick in her ass and bytch hole just opened up and swallowed my cock. :sadcam: so lose i couldnt even bust.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
ugly-women-10.jpeg

A 2? :lupe:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, never could really deal with a woman that I wasn't attracted to for intimacy. Intimacy has never trumped my feelings.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
A 2 or 3 is like a crackhead/meth junkie/homeless chick.

dont do homely chicks like that, they at least gotta be a 5 -7 or something

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Call me ignorant, but I wouldn't have thought that her pum pum would work. :lupe:
I made a thread about it but don't know how to access my saved threads

she had a normal sized body but her feet were slightly curved- cant remember what disorder she had

the p*ssy was good too

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:snoop: Please kill yourself.

You've fukked ugly bytches for free, but you won't fukk an ugly bytch for some dough? Man let that broad tell me she'll take care of my student loans cop me a Ferrari. I'd beat the breaks of that whale :shaq: