Anyone playing Hades?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
After watching this review, I now want the game. What was keeping it from getting a Perfect 10 because he had nothing negative to say.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Game is flames, copped last week and been playing ever since.

Kept getting stuck on Elysium cause that boss had me like :damn:

Then Hades is just annoying with his aoe skulls and shyt

But finally got passed it and the rail gun with Zeus' arc shot was a nasty combo, only thing I hated was the alt attack being a mortar shell, shyt was trash during that fight

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Game is flames, copped last week and been playing ever since.

Kept getting stuck on Elysium cause that boss had me like :damn:

Then Hades is just annoying with his aoe skulls and shyt

But finally got passed it and the rail gun with Zeus' arc shot was a nasty combo, only thing I hated was the alt attack being a mortar shell, shyt was trash during that fight

That aspect that increases your damage if you stay in the AOE circle puts in work tho :whew:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
That aspect that increases your damage if you stay in the AOE circle puts in work tho :whew:
I haven't gotten that one yet, but I can definitely see that shyt clearing shyt out fast.

I'm gonna go for a spear run next, haven't been able to get melee to work like I can with the bow and the railgun

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
shyt is crack piff but hard AF. Its a dice roll what boons and shyt you get which makes it random but fun.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Okay, Zeus comes online if you get deep into his boons. His shyt has a LOT of synergy with each other. Enemies can die quick if they get hit with your weapon once if RNG/bounces tip in your favor.

Might be the one of the best, if not the best room clearer, especially on grouped up enemies.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Bought this last night, and I haven’t stopped playing since then.
So far it deserves all of the praise it’s gotten.
Absolute fire.:wow:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bought this game a few weeks ago off the strength of everyone talking about it. Still didn't play though lol

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Pretty fun so far. The furthest I got was the first boss, still seeing what builds I like best. I just got a new weapon that I haven’t unlocked and the dash that deals damage,

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Any of y'all peep this game Curse Of the dead gods? Looks like a Hades knockoff, and it kinda is. :dead:

But it's getting good review so I checked it out and it's really good. The combat is where it's most similar to Hades but that's a good thing cause it's excellent. It does alot of cool different stuff though in other areas.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Hades Deserves a full 10.

5 out of 5 stars.

I had to make myself stop playing.

One of the best games on Nintendo Switch.

cause when I play it portable the controls are so good I don’t feel the difference until my thumb hurts.