Anyone On Here Own The Google Home?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My $1 mini will be here Tuesday, my wife's $1 mini will be here Tuesday, we picked up 3 mini+Chromecast bundles from Walmart yesterday for the kids rooms.

So as of Christmas we will have a home in the family room, the kitchen, and every bedroom.

Then we'll start on smart lights.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of y'all using Stringify? I don't even have to control my lights anymore, they come on when I get within 1,000 feet of my house but only after my work hours

Just started messing with it yesterday but y'all should check it out

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
two google homes and a Lenovo smart display :banderas:
I'm actually kicking myself that I didn't just grab one of those Lenovo joints during all the Holiday sales. I was going to grab that Home Hub, but when I saw it it in person, it was small af, and luckily Target was sold out. The Lenovo Smart Display was like 150 for the 10in I believe and I didn't pull the trigger.

:snoop:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
New deal that can let you deck out your place for $79. Reposting from Reddit:

Google Nest Hub Chalk

Target.com has Google Nest Hub + 2-Pack Google Nest Mini (Gen 2) on sale for $79 when you follow directions below. Shipping is free, alternatively store pickup is free.

1. Add Google Nest Hub (Chalk or Charcoal) to cart

2. Add 2x Qty Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation, Charcoal or Chalk) to cart

3. Proceed to checkout (discount will reflect in checkout)

4. Total should be $79 with free shipping or free store pickup
  • If this is being purchased as a gift, it's recommended you opt for store pickup today to receive in time for Christmas.

• Our research indicates that this Bundle savings are $70 less (46.97% savings) than buying Google Nest Hub and 2x Google Nest Mini separately.

• Offer is valid through 12/28/2019 at 11:59pm PT.

I have a regular Google Home but I might retire it and then have the Nest Hub in my living area, and then put the a Nest Mini in my bathroom and in my bedroom

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Would y'all recommend this or amazon alexa? Seems like Alexa has more support from the 3rd party.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
They're so cheap because these homes, echos, Alexa, dots etc etc are fancy wire taps.

They listening y'all.
like our phones have been for the past decade. what can you possibly be doing that warrants a lead curtain that a zillion other people aren't already. nobody cares unless you're trying to do some ill sh you shouldn't be anyway. its all for advertising

I grabbed the home hub from Target and it came with 2 free nest minis. now I got the hub in the kitchen, a mini in the basement, and a mini sealed I have no idea what to do with

got a nest learning thermostat on the way, and I'll grab a sensor for my daughter's room today or tomorrow. gotta freak the house temp based on her room because in her 2 year old mind whenever it gets too hot everyone must wake up...2am, 4:43am whenever

Last edited: