Anyone of you ladies use a personal trainer?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No. I’ve never had a problem with exercise/dieting.

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
I've never used a personal trainer, always exercised on my own or with a friend
but I did just start yoga classes though :wow: no lie I feel at peace lol

@BrokePhiBroke if you feel like you're slippin' then a trainer can definitely get you motivated and on a routine
& you said they're actual profesionals that provide tangible results so that's good

in this day & age, IG trainers have people breaking their back with nothing to show for it smh

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
But I see no ladies have yet to post. I'm met with a bunch of men coming in.
lol, I noticed that too.
I didn't answer because I don't have a personal trainer. I spoke to one at my gym, but ultimately decided against it- I'm too cheap (I got it, I just don't want to spend it), it's $175 for 6 classes; But I think I'd feel weird with someone watching me while I work out. The trainer I was interested in was a blackish woman from trinidad

I see you didn't @ me. :Rih_nahson:

Giselle

Daps
I do not have one yet, but I plan on getting one.

I would like to gain weight/build muscle, but I don't know how to do that on my own.

Losing weight on your own (cardio) is much easier than trying to gain/build muscle when you don't know what you're doing.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So many trainers are full of shyt. I can't recommend going to one.

I would do two things... figure out exactly what you want to accomplish, and then do your own research on how to get there. Most trainers, especially at commercial gyms, are more focused on keeping you locked in as a revenue stream. A good trainer will equip you with the tools you need to manage your journey on your own.

One of my wife's friends approached me to help her develop a plan to build up her butt/thighs and "tone up". I've been writing up a pretty comprehensive document that covers all the bases.... once I'm done with it I will post it here, or post it on my blog and link it.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
So many trainers are full of shyt. I can't recommend going to one.

I would do two things... figure out exactly what you want to accomplish, and then do your own research on how to get there. Most trainers, especially at commercial gyms, are more focused on keeping you locked in as a revenue stream. A good trainer will equip you with the tools you need to manage your journey on your own.

One of my wife's friends approached me to help her develop a plan to build up her butt/thighs and "tone up". I've been writing up a pretty comprehensive document that covers all the bases.... once I'm done with it I will post it here, or post it on my blog and link it.
I can't lie this specific trainer has showed results. I know ppl who used him and moved on to their own or stayed bc they enjoyed it. But thank you.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I used one for a month, he showed me some good exercises but I couldn't use the stuff at the gym outside of training with him :dry:.