Anyone noticed how what used to be lame to us....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
NBA%20glasses%20Westbrookpg-vertical.jpg

blog_westbrook_style.jpg

Funny thing about it is, Russy is in our age range....

man i just turned 30 :flabbynsick:

same here..3 days ago actually

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The worst ones are the grown ass people who are adopting these newer trends, of which back when they were younger they would have clowned the fukk out of.

Example, one of the kids I was cool with in school(black kid, but pretty much listened to rock as much as hip-hop) wore fitted clothing, had facial piercings, and wore wallet chains, studded belts, etc, and other nikkas would lightweight clown him for it. Fast forward today....I've seen some of these same nikkas who clowned him NOW wearing studded belts and wallet chains(at least when they were popular in hip-hop culture), fitted clothes, and have pierced lips on some Weezy shyt. :huhldup: ...and the funniest thing is that the dude who used to do that shyt now dressed much more modest these days. shyt's crazy.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
dapped and repped breh...in elementary i had the big brown glasses..in high school i had the big red ones...def got clowned alot in that 9 year span...in college i got a smaller pair (by then were able to make them smaller but still powerful for the ppl who were moderate to high nearsighted)..i ended up getting contacts my second year of college...but yeah it makes me sick that i could walk around with big ol glasses (nonprescription) and that shyt is seen as sexy now :smh:

I wore contacts all through school and got some big tortoise-shell frames when the hipsters made them popular :win:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just identify what is lame to the new generation and it will be hot to their chidlren. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How can we have people in there 20s that come on this site and complain about what youngins are doing Day in and Day out?

Do you, because I swear these nikkas yall keep looking down on dont give a fukk about what you think

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dapped and repped breh...in elementary i had the big brown glasses..in high school i had the big red ones...def got clowned alot in that 9 year span...in college i got a smaller pair (by then were able to make them smaller but still powerful for the ppl who were moderate to high nearsighted)..i ended up getting contacts my second year of college...but yeah it makes me sick that i could walk around with big ol glasses (nonprescription) and that shyt is seen as sexy now :smh:

i remember being called urkel, i remember in elementary kids taking my glasses of my face and throwing it around, being called 4 eyes and ish

now

twitchglasses5-1302804278.jpg

:birdman:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo years are way off ts....

2005 graduates wasn't on no pretty boy, tight clothes ish

Or no emo bullshyt

Those are new trends