Anyone noticed how what used to be lame to us....

Daps
Reppin
London
Extra's for the hommies:
tumblr_ltumeadeAr1qfy7xzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3w28x7Ugs1qfy7xzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ls2cjbtypW1ql2lwao1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz8tdnADUn1qfy7xzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m54h0yx2Lf1ql2lwao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m66x9rvQL11qhmfvlo1_r3_500.jpg

b486f0e4b75e11e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Straight wifey material.

9fwruo.gif

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
TV encourages a lot of this soft stuff. Nowadays kids have access to 24 hrs of Teen Nick, Disney, ABC Family. I try to keep up with what my kids are watching (I got two boys, 12 and 8), because I know that a lot of what they see on TV can influence them, and it's up to me to correct them when I see them on a wayward path. I'm switching to DirecTV from Time Warner this week, and I'll have better parental controls. I think I'm only gonna have them nikkas watching the sports channels and Animal Planet and Discovery, LOL

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i never wore 5xl tee's.

i also never indulged in homo shyt like you have done.

example:

img%5D

i don't think after this example.

you are qualified to speak on what, or who is lame.

as you are forever historically entrenched in hof lame-dom.

after you posted that shyt.

art barr

exposed.gif

Unfortunately, a lot of the new trends are mad homo (no disrespect to gays). I think our generation, and the one before us was more macho. This generation straight p*ssified. These kids these days got me feelin' like Debo, and I'm just a regular dude. :manny: Because they just so p*ssy by comparison. Scarves, tight jeans, funny glasses, lip rings, there's no redeemable fashion quality from this generation. You'd catch me in bellbottoms, an afro, and a daishiki, or flannel shirt, Levi's, converse sneakers, White Sox hat, and an S-curl before you'd see me rockin' what these nikkas is rockin today. :scusthov:

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
exposed.gif

Unfortunately, a lot of the new trends are mad homo (no disrespect to gays). I think our generation, and the one before us was more macho. This generation straight p*ssified. These kids these days got me feelin' like Debo, and I'm just a regular dude. :manny: Because they just so p*ssy by comparison. Scarves, tight jeans, funny glasses, lip rings, there's no redeemable fashion quality from this generation. You'd catch me in bellbottoms, an afro, and a daishiki, or flannel shirt, Levi's, converse sneakers, White Sox hat, and an S-curl before you'd see me rockin' what these nikkas is rockin today. :scusthov:

Oprah Gen, breh.

This is what happens when you don't beat your kids :smh:

:pachaha:

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not only is music a tool for dumbing nikkas down, it's also being used to emasculate young men. It's a damn shame. These little motherfuggahs will be walking around with lipstick and pumps on before you know it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not only is music a tool for dumbing nikkas down, it's also being used to emasculate young men. It's a damn shame. These little motherfuggahs will be walking around with lipstick and pumps on before you know it.

lol i was just talking about that earlier

media brainwashing women, then they dictate how the younger nikkas act. they want them ultra skinny jeans today, in 5 yrs; they'll be in daisy dukes. :merchant:

and we'll become the old head weirdos reminiscing over our glory days :why:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
how about big glasses, i got clowned in elementary and hs for wearing glasses, suddenly every nikka is wearing big glasses even if they are not prescription

dapped and repped breh...in elementary i had the big brown glasses..in high school i had the big red ones...def got clowned alot in that 9 year span...in college i got a smaller pair (by then were able to make them smaller but still powerful for the ppl who were moderate to high nearsighted)..i ended up getting contacts my second year of college...but yeah it makes me sick that i could walk around with big ol glasses (nonprescription) and that shyt is seen as sexy now :smh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
dapped and repped breh...in elementary i had the big brown glasses..in high school i had the big red ones...def got clowned alot in that 9 year span...in college i got a smaller pair (by then were able to make them smaller but still powerful for the ppl who were moderate to high nearsighted)..i ended up getting contacts my second year of college...but yeah it makes me sick that i could walk around with big ol glasses (nonprescription) and that shyt is seen as sexy now :smh:

NBA%20glasses%20Westbrookpg-vertical.jpg

blog_westbrook_style.jpg

Funny thing about it is, Russy is in our age range....