anyone living with a disease, illness how are you coping?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've been diagnosed with anxiety, sometimes out of nowhere I clam up, heart races feel like IMA faint etc., I don't take pills because I refuse to get addicted.to prescripton drugs. Foe the most part I'm good, hopefully one day I'll get rid of it all.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Yeah, I've never told anyone except family this.... But I was diagnosed about two years ago...

It's still a fairly new disease, they call it "Little Donny Disease"

Daps
I have some insane ADD and mild ADHD. I can't watch television and I can't be still. I always have to be doing something interactive, so I use forums instead of watching TV.

Kinda sad but I enjoy it. :beli:

Daps
I've been in therapy since 5 for my anxiety which would cause a few panic attacks a week. I also have other issues that has ruined certain parts of my life :snoop:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm light skinned. Not on any meds or anything though. My dad is dark brown so being raised by him kept my condition in check as I've grown up

I just live life and take it one day at a time. My daily routine, I listen to Pimp C and mid 2000's T.I.P. at least 2x a times a day to keep my high yella trillness and aggression at sufficient levels. I try to stay away from the sensitive light skinned artists of today such as Drake & Wale.

Overall I'm maintaining

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm light skinned. Not on any meds or anything though. My dad is dark brown so being raised by him kept my condition in check as I've grown up

I just live life and take it one day at a time. My daily routine, I listen to Pimp C and mid 2000's T.I.P. at least 2x a times a day to keep my high yella trillness and aggression at sufficient levels. I try to stay away from the sensitive light skinned artists of today such as Drake & Wale.

Overall I'm maintaining
:russ::heh:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have Cerebal Palsy...It's ok, the kids loved me in highschool because I could do the best M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MAYBACH music impersonation.

A serious version of cp? I've got a mild form of it too. Not wheelchair bad thank god.