anyone living with a disease, illness how are you coping?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm light skinned. Not on any meds or anything though. My dad is dark brown so being raised by him kept my condition in check as I've grown up

I just live life and take it one day at a time. My daily routine, I listen to Pimp C and mid 2000's T.I.P. at least 2x a times a day to keep my high yella trillness and aggression at sufficient levels. I try to stay away from the sensitive light skinned artists of today such as Drake & Wale.

Overall I'm maintaining

:patrice:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been diagnosed with anxiety, sometimes out of nowhere I clam up, heart races feel like IMA faint etc., I don't take pills because I refuse to get addicted.to prescripton drugs. Foe the most part I'm good, hopefully one day I'll get rid of it all.

All kidding aside, the social anxiety is probably due to how much time you spend on the internet. Also, not sure if you smoke weed, but if you do, stop; it will help.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Yeah, I've never told anyone except family this.... But I was diagnosed about two years ago...

It's still a fairly new disease, they call it "Little Donny Disease"

:dead: never seen UCB referenced here

im bipolar schizophrenic, i get my shot once a month and smoke alotta weed. i like the crazy adventures i tend to end up in.

Im not the only one :blessed:

Bipolar 2, seems like I've been on the downswing for a while :shaq2:

Falcon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting, never heard of that one. I bought driclor but that shyt can be rough if applied too often. Is it over the counter or did u need a rx?
Its a pill. I tried iontophoresis, all of those super strong antiperspirants, and was considering botox until my dermatologist suggested trying it. Some are skeptical about it because it can work too well and you can overheat, but its worked perfectly for me. Its just brought me down to a normal level so I still sweat during exercise, but not during normal everyday things.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've got anxiety. Dad has it, brother has it.

It's not life stopping or anything but its fukking annoying.

I can feel an episode coming and I'll just feel like shyt for a couple of days then bounce back to normal. I've got a handle on it now but when I was in college...:damn:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Its a pill. I tried iontophoresis, all of those super strong antiperspirants, and was considering botox until my dermatologist suggested trying it. Some are skeptical about it because it can work too well and you can overheat, but its worked perfectly for me. Its just brought me down to a normal level so I still sweat during exercise, but not during normal everyday things.

Thanks breh :salute:

glad im not the only one dealing with that on this forum. always read about how theres a larger population suffering from this than most think, but i have yet to meet anybody else. was your's mainly palms and feet?

Falcon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh :salute:

glad im not the only one dealing with that on this forum. always read about how theres a larger population suffering from this than most think, but i have yet to meet anybody else. was your's mainly palms and feet?

Palms were awful. Then a noticeable amount with underarms and a little with the face. Maybe feet too but I just wore socks so I may have just not noticed.
And if you end up getting on it, make sure you take it like 30 minutes before you eat anything in the morning. It works so much better that way.

I've actually been taking it for about 3 years. I haven't had any bad side effects at all and I haven't seemed to gain any tolerance either. Still on a 2mg dose. Its :blessed:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
how do you cope with it though? What did they prescribe you ?

I try to eat healthy and exercise...I use to wear a heart monitor i was never prescribed medicine for it, and it wasnt severe enough to the point where i needed surgery..exercise really improved my condition...now I feel some heart pain and I have to slow down and take a breather but it's not nearly as bad when I was a kid