anyone living with a disease, illness how are you coping?

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I'm light skinned. Not on any meds or anything though. My dad is dark brown so being raised by him kept my condition in check as I've grown up

I just live life and take it one day at a time. My daily routine, I listen to Pimp C and mid 2000's T.I.P. at least 2x a times a day to keep my high yella trillness and aggression at sufficient levels. I try to stay away from the sensitive light skinned artists of today such as Drake & Wale.

Overall I'm maintaining
Wale not light skin bruh :childplease:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
epilepsy

just gotta take meds twice a day and i'm good, ive only had 3 seizures in the last 5 years

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
bytch :childplease:

u a broke, ugly, lil dikk faq...thats ur disease :umad:

9oKRytF.jpg

A picture speaks a thousand words...they're tellin me why you're so mad :ohhh:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I've been in therapy since 5 for my anxiety which would cause a few panic attacks a week. I also have other issues that has ruined certain parts of my life :snoop:

I feel you, girl. I have pretty severe anxiety..sometimes I chalk it up as me just being an introvert but I know its deeper than that. It makes it pretty impossible to make/keep friends or date someone.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
hyperhidrosis. not really a serious thing, just more annoying than anything else especially when it comes to meeting new or important people.