Anyone in the coli had any near death experiences?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Fell off a 3 story house once :whoo:

That "Your life flashes before your eyes in 1.3777 seconds" shyt is true :sadcam:

The reason why your life flashes before your eyes is because whenever your body goes through some kind of pain/trauma/stress its searching through your memory bank to try and prevent it. Which is why whenever you trip and fall alot when your a kid but as you get older your reflexes kick in and prevent you for falling. But when you're about to die thats an experience your body has never experienced before so your mind is feverishly searching through all your memories to try and save you.

At least thats what I read on Reddit:pachaha:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The reason why your life flashes before your eyes is because whenever your body goes through some kind of pain/trauma/stress its searching through your memory bank to try and prevent it. Which is why whenever you trip and fall alot when your a kid but as you get older your reflexes kick in and prevent you for falling. But when you're about to die thats an experience your body has never experienced before so your mind is feverishly searching through all your memories to try and save you.

At least thats what I read on Reddit:pachaha:

:ohhh:

The closest I can think of were just like natural illness type shyt like asthma and pneumonia.

The craziest and probably really close call was when my left lung collapsed on me at the FedExForum. I'm just a junior in HS enjoying the opening of the new arena then all of a sudden I get this sharp ass pain in my chest. I thought it was a heart attack because it felt like what you'd think one would feel like. Then it moved on to my back and everything started sounding extra loud and shyt was moving in slow motion. I vividly remember the EMT lady asking on 1-9 what the pain was I was like "11..I never felt anything like this before" :scusthov: I had been complaining about chest pains like 6 months before that but we went to the doctor and he didn't find anything. I was in the hospital for a month and out of school for two months. Had 2-3 surgeries where they had to slice me open and insert a tube to suck my lung back up. shyt was crazy and I found out later from some chick in school that her aunt had died from that or something.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:ohhh:

The closest I can think of were just like natural illness type shyt like asthma and pneumonia.

The craziest and probably really close call was when my left lung collapsed on me at the FedExForum. I'm just a junior in HS enjoying the opening of the new arena then all of a sudden I get this sharp ass pain in my chest. I thought it was a heart attack because it felt like what you'd think one would feel like. Then it moved on to my back and everything started sounding extra loud and shyt was moving in slow motion. I vividly remember the EMT lady asking on 1-9 what the pain was I was like "11..I never felt anything like this before" :scusthov: I had been complaining about chest pains like 6 months before that but we went to the doctor and he didn't find anything. I was in the hospital for a month and out of school for two months. Had 2-3 surgeries where they had to slice me open and insert a tube to suck my lung back up. shyt was crazy and I found out later from some chick in school that her aunt had died from that or something.
I know how that feels breh :to:

I've missed several months of school from spending weeks in hospitals many many tomes in my life :snoop:

My most serious moment was in 2005 when I had pneumonia and asthma at the same time, I had to wait all night for my dad to take me to the ER and when I finally got there I feel like I was on the verge of passing out.

Come to find out my left lung was damn near closed and if I hadn't got to the hospital when I did, I would of died :wow:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
me and the cuzzo was standing next to each other and the nikka stepped in an ant bed. needless to say 30 mins later i went thru anaphylaxis and woke up in the hospital. yolo :heh:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I know how that feels breh :to:

I've missed several months of school from spending weeks in hospitals many many tomes in my life :snoop:

My most serious moment was in 2005 when I had pneumonia and asthma at the same time, I had to wait all night for my dad to take me to the ER and when I finally got there I feel like I was on the verge of passing out.

Come to find out my left lung was damn near closed and if I hadn't got to the hospital when I did, I would of died :wow:

My asthma hadn't been bad since I was real young but last year I fukked around and ended up back in the hospital. Some dikkhead installed a new light in the ceiling but he didn't get rid of all the debris and shyt. I guess I shoulda did it that night but I was being lazy :aicmon: guess I inhaled it in my sleep and damn near felt like I was about to die. Like I seriously felt my last breath. :wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I fear Heart Attacks like no other. Every little pain in my chest has me like :sadbron:

And most of the time it's gas and the other time it's because I've strained a chest muscle due to how I position myself sometimes.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
got hit by a truck when I was 8 by a off duty cop. Still got screws in my ankle from the incident but Im cool played sports all thru school and everything but whenever it gets cold my ankle does hurt.

Other than that like most nikkas I done dodged some bullets at parties when nikkas get to trippin and coolin on the block boys done came thru on some fukk shyt a couple of times back in the gap not meant for me just some wrong place wrong time shyt.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I nearly drowned when i was like 6 or 7
I was in a car accident in 5th grade. Woke up in the street
Been shot at multiple times
Chased by dudes who were on foot and in cars a few times

Been through a lot but I would love to go back and relive everything from like 4th grade on.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Caught a bad e pill. fukked my chest up. Didn't call 911 b/c I didn't want my mom to know how wild I was. Stuck it out, woke up the next morning. And a few other close close calls as well. Makes me wonder why I was able to continue to live, while many other die before they even begin to start living. :sadcam:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Almost fell in the ocean on a boat when I was around like 10, 11. :to:

Wow, that's cray.
Most people don't understand gun accuracy isn't easy and you have to practice it for hours regularly to be a sharpshooter. Movies and TV exaggerate how easy it is. But, point blank range is really bad mojo and chances of getting hit are way higher.

:ld: I'd like to think I'm a decent shooter. A few good lessons from being a sharpshooter.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
I fear Heart Attacks like no other. Every little pain in my chest has me like :sadbron:

And most of the time it's gas and the other time it's because I've strained a chest muscle due to how I position myself sometimes.

i have the same fukkin thing man and im only 24 with no family history of any heart problems.

sometimes my heart skips a beat and i be like :merchant:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I had a heart attack on May 2 this year.

Age? Are you a big dude? Eat well or exercise?

Im tryna get mY shyt together now. Scared of that :wow:

as for me, I almost drown in elemetary school at a river at a campgroumd.

I also choked on a hotdog in 4th grsde. Drank water and was saved . Had a sore throat for days :wow:

Daps
I was almost shot in the face. I came home after spending the weekend with my cousins. I couldn’t find my house keys, so I knocked on the door but no one answered. My cousin already drove away, so I was stuck outside. I then decided to find an unlocked window and climb into the house. I found an open window to the laundry room. Unfortunately, there was a washing machine in front of the window, so I had to squeeze my body in (head first). I got my body half way into the house and looked straight into the barrel of a gun. My father was standing there with a gun pointed at my face. He thought I was a burglar and was getting ready to shoot. He nearly had a heart attack when he realized that it was me.
:sadbron: