Anyone in the coli had any near death experiences?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ya my rare complication from surgery almost killed pain was the worst ever morphine couldn't help I felt like I was dying went In and out of conscious at last min they figured out what was wrong n did immediate surgery its the main reason y I'm out the army medically retired now :sadbron::(

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
put a car to reverse on a hill while i was inside (i was curious on what R stoodfor :sadbron:) and nearly went into a river but a tree saved that from happening

url

R stands for retard

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i was attacked by a german sheperd when i ws 7. he had me by my neck. he was 2mm away from my jugular

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not that close to death, but the closest I came was when I had a pretty violent seizure out of nowhere (first and only of my life) in the middle of Times Square when I was 14.. Passed out then my body like projected into the street from the sidewalk and I almost got ran over by a bunch of cars . Was rushed to the hospital and put on IV for the rest of the night

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

If I were to ever drown, God forbid, that's the music that would be blaring in my head. Also, a lot of people don't flail about when they drown. They can't. Their brain is too focused on other things so they like the circulation required for all that movement. Or something like that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I got stuck in my moms trunk for 8 hours. She had just got a new car with those cool new seats that come down in the back allowing you to access the trunk. I thought they were so cool I opened them up and climbed in. I don't know why I closed the seat behind me but I did.

I was supposed to be out on the porch playing with my water gun. When I disappeared my mom damn there had a heart attack. She called the police and everything. I could hear her outside the car but she couldn't hear me screaming. They took my dads car to go look for me and when I heard them pull back up u went ham kicking and screaming and finally they heard me. My mom hugged me then kicked my ass and put me on punishment.:snoop:

Second story: At a family reunion my 6'4 300 pound cousin fell into the pool and almost drowned. I jumped in to help him, he panics, punches me in the lip then holds my head under the water as he tried to climb up my face to get out of the water. I couldn't breath and I thought I was a goner but he suddenly let me go and I swam to safety. An older family member was able to save him. Later I asked why he finally let me go, he said he had given up and was just going to sink to the bottom and die. :whew: I'm glad he was a quiter

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
got drunk with my older cousins when i was younger, dude had a house with a pool. i went outside did a flip off the spring board like :ahh:

till i hit the water and remembered i dont know how to swim :snoop: was drowning for a while, thank god one one of my cousins came out and saved me :wow:

few more minutes and ... :merchant:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Fell off a 3 story house once :whoo:

That "Your life flashes before your eyes in 1.3777 seconds" shyt is true :sadcam: