Anyone in the coli had any near death experiences?

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i was 13 me and my family went to a little spring to go swim and barbecue on memorial day,I had no idea that in the middle of this spring was a 7 foot wide 15 feet deep hole in it,went under and i knew i was in trouble right away started panicking pulling peoples legs grabbing there shorts struggling to get some air they was kicking me trying to get me off them luckily someone saved me had bad headaches for months after that.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
43. Heart disease runs in my family.

Damn breh, sorry to hear that, glad you're ok though.

That reminds me that I have to start eating healthier and exercising more, shyt is no joke. Just saw what happened to Michael Clarke Duncan, and he was a vegetarian... :to:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
A dog got a hold of my dikk when i was 6 :huhldup: and some dudes pulled up in a jeep cherokee and shot once n missed. I was shook couldn't even move.

Daps
If I were to ever drown, God forbid, that's the music that would be blaring in my head. Also, a lot of people don't flail about when they drown. They can't. Their brain is too focused on other things so they like the circulation required for all that movement. Or something like that.

that should be the music that goes through everyone's head... unless you're a jackass like myself... then it'll probably be this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put a car to reverse on a hill while i was inside (i was curious on what R stood for:sadbron:) and nearly went into a river but a tree saved that from happening

Same thing happened to me, I was 10 :manny: pulled down the handbreak and almost crashed into speeding cars behind but managed to pull it back up just in time :whew:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yeah I had some close calls with my asthma that has almost ended my life several times.

Staying in the ICU for a week. :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I got stuck in my moms trunk for 8 hours. She had just got a new car with those cool new seats that come down in the back allowing you to access the trunk. I thought they were so cool I opened them up and climbed in. I don't know why I closed the seat behind me but I did.

I was supposed to be out on the porch playing with my water gun. When I disappeared my mom damn there had a heart attack. She called the police and everything. I could hear her outside the car but she couldn't hear me screaming. They took my dads car to go look for me and when I heard them pull back up u went ham kicking and screaming and finally they heard me. My mom hugged me then kicked my ass and put me on punishment.:snoop:

:whew: I'm damn near claustrophobic breh. I would've died.

1017Breh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Otf/Gbe/300/Sohh Icey
I'm from Chicago so that's says a lot. But one time I had to be like 9 or 10 and me and my brogods was at California park this old ass Mexican was like aye yall wanna die and pulled out a strap nikka we hit the Usain across the park and ran too Holy Cross hospital till my big brother came

Sent from - the Otf loft.. #3Hunna

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm from Chicago so that's says a lot. But one time I had to be like 9 or 10 and me and my brogods was at California park this old ass Mexican was like aye yall wanna die and pulled out a strap nikka we hit the Usain across the park and ran too Holy Cross hospital till my big brother came

:wtf:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

shiiieeetttttttttttttttt:hamster:

AR224

Rookie
Daps
Was on my way back from Ann Arbor with my brothers and my friends dad one night and it was snowing like crazy out. Anyway, we lived about 45 minutes from there so we had been driving for about 15 minutes but the road was icy so feeling the car slip a little didn't scare me. I start dozing off cuz its late and we had just finished practice when all of a sudden i wake up to nikkas in the car screaming :wtf: We are fukking spinning in the middle of the freeway! Can barely see shyt but snow outside so I couldnt tell what was in front of us. My heart was beating out my chest I was like man im about to die. :to: We finally stopped spinning but we were facing the wrong direction on the freeway. All we see is bright lights and a big ass figure...its a semi truck coming towards us :why: man I thought that was it for us but luckily we ended up spinning just far enough off to the side of the road that it barely missed us. Took us about 2 hours to get back home that night nikkas was shook :whew: