Anyone in the coli had any near death experiences?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
one time was chilling on the steps with my homie.. nicca sell weed or whatever soo i guess some dude came for weed soo he go to the curb to give homie weed a minute later niccas start arguing about owed money anyway the buyer pulls out a gun im like :leon: :skip: :wtf: lets off like 6 shots at my homie then shoots like 3 off at the steps at me and my other 2 mans... he hit drug selling homie twice he survived and missed all of us on the steps completely luckily he got that stevie wonder aim or my ass woulda been in heaven asking jesus what token and innocents thang smell like :ahh:

images

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wow, that's cray.
Most people don't understand gun accuracy isn't easy and you have to practice it for hours regularly to be a sharpshooter. Movies and TV exaggerate how easy it is. But, point blank range is really bad mojo and chances of getting hit are way higher.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:deadrose: at the Stevie Wonder pic.
In topic I almost got hit by a car when I was seven. Car swerved at just the right time and hit a bus shelter. Whoops. :leon:

I got a whoopin later as if near death wasn't enough. :wtf::comeon:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Never had shots fired at me or anything. Had one crazy experience involving a firearm, though.

I was staying with some family for spring break, and I walked to the gym by myself to hoop. Was in there shooting ball for all of 5 minutes on one of the side goals towards the end of the gym, when some guy (had to be in his mid thirties) came in through the back door, (which I'm assuming was the emergency exit) and confronted a group of guys that were maybe a few years older than me (I was around 15 so they were maybe 17-19) They were playing directly in the center court behind me no more than five feet away. He said they'd been talking reckless to his cousin, and he wasn't having it. Black people have a sixth sense when something is about to pop off so me and a few other cats looked over like :usure: and I just slowly stated walking towards the front. Dude locked eyes with me & started addressing us as a whole. He pulled out a strap, held it towards the ceiling, and started shouting belligerently. Pretty much everybody scattered like roaches. It was fortunate that dude didn't fire shots into the crowd, but just the thought of someone being that crazy to toy with the notion of shooting up a gym. I'm not sure what they did to his cousin, but I never went back. :mjpls:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
:deadrose: at the Stevie Wonder pic.
In topic I almost got hit by a car when I was seven. Car swerved at just the right time and hit a bus shelter. Whoops. :leon:

I got a whoopin later as if near death wasn't enough. :wtf::comeon:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Got hit by a car (cac woman in a van speeding through a school zone) when I was in the 2nd grade. Rolled up the hood , and was knocked unconscious.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I've involved in 3 shootouts and luckily still here today. When my life was flashing in front of me, I wasn't even scared. I was just thinking death was not an option and I would do whatever it took to survive.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Almost drowned/fell down this big ass waterfall. I was crossing this fast ass river (jumpin from rock to rock) when my foot slipped and I hit the water, I was just able to grab ahold of a rock until my homies could pull me up. It was wild, waterfall was 20 feet downstream of me.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My brake lines busted on the highway a couple months back. Imagine exiting and getting on the off-ramp doing about 55mph then when you hit your breaks your car speeds up :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Almost drowned. After a while, you come to accept that its a wrap and give in to the 100 yard stare :dwillhuh:

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
almost got hit by a train

one passed so i crossed the tracks, didn't realize another was coming the opposite direction. it was really close

Daps
damn... drowning is a scary ass thought... like at what point do you stop trying to swim and just cross your arms and be like... "fukk it"

most of my near death experiences have been with dumb drinking related shyt...