Anyone in here rock with off-brand HDTV's these days still?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I got a 42 inch 1080i JVC tv in the den that I had for like 10 years and still works flawlessly. The speakers on that tv are :wow: Cant turn volume pass 30 or imma go deaf in that bytch.

looks similsr to this
jvc-lt-46dz7.jpg

1080i breh :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my first HD was a Dynex i got with my winnings from my bets on the Pacquiao-Cotto fight back in 2009...it was cool except the sound was too low..so i got an insignia soundbar for it which made it :obama:..then early 2014 I got a 60" Sharp for my living room..sound was excellent but the soundbar and subwoofer made it :blessed:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I got a 55" Vizio Smart TV with a Vizio Soundbar for $300 off craigslist last year from some rich guy. Never had any problems :ahh:
Ive had a Vizio smart tv for a few years, it works really good. It’s got Netflix, Amazon, I heart radio app buttons preloaded & it has other apps you can add. I love my tv. I’m watching Imagine That through the Amazon app right now with my niece.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Ive had a Vizio smart tv for a few years, it works really good. It’s got Netflix, Amazon, I heart radio app buttons preloaded & it has other apps you can add. I love my tv. I’m watching Imagine That through the Amazon app right now with my niece.

Yup, I've never had issues with that Vizio, but since that post I upgraded to a 65" 4K Samsung Smart TV. Had no intention to but my brother sold it to me for 400 when he bought it for like 1500. Ended up giving that Vizio to my father last year

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm bout to get this 299 I spend smart man

bout to do the same and cop a TCL. it's all about what you need. I did the top tier tv and put it in the living room. now i need another for my bedroom and it's either get a 55 in fake 4k... or pay damn near double to get a real one at 22 inches

at that point... fukk top tier.. and you can get a 4 year warranty for like $20... i'll take it

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought a flat lcd 50 in toshiba for like 250 like 6 yrs ago when i was broke as hell...this was at the height of flat hdtv prices....now that my bread up ive been ready to replace it, but ill let it die first...aint that deep

Going skrong like a mug...no issues..act like i bought it yesterday...expected it to crap out right after warranty, but nope. Ill fukk around n get a toshiba again....but they got big brands 50 55 4k all that for 4 amd under....so ill consider those too