Anyone here use the free trial for playstation vue

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just signed up for the free trial and I think I'll let the subscription run. The interface is smooth, lots of channels and it's nice to not be on a contract. I had an issue with the aspect ratio but I fixed it. I'm not savin a ton of money but the flexibility id good.

Has anyone found a good universal remote that will work with it?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I understand in certain situations, but seriously...there's 3 boxes in my house, 2 adapter boxes, I can choose 3 channel packages, and the internet is 50up/50down. My bill after taxes and fees is $110 a month. After 2 years when the promotional price is up I'll jump back to Comcast for their promotional price. For anything I cant happen to get I'll use Kodi because Im already paying for the internet. I hear you, but it aint worth it

You're winning like a muthafuka. My bill is close to 200 a month for xfinity with HBO and Start and three X1 boxes...can't wait to move so I can get Directv again

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You're winning like a muthafuka. My bill is close to 200 a month for xfinity with HBO and Start and three X1 boxes...can't wait to move so I can get Directv again
Breh, I stay on the Southside of Pittsburgh so the rates shouldn't be no different for you. For one, you shouldn't be paying for any movie services like HBO when there's all this technology out here. But what's up with DirectTV, as far as prices go? Don't you gotta have a separate internet provider?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
does this work with vpn/dns blocker? for the outside the us brehs

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
The drawback is you can only use one console, don't matter if you have other PS3/4 consoles. I think their will be a catch to this if you want another TV hooked up buy another PS4 and open a 2nd vue account :francis:

:patrice: so I can't setup this up on every tv in my house? and is every channel in HD?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Breh, I stay on the Southside of Pittsburgh so the rates shouldn't be no different for you. For one, you shouldn't be paying for any movie services like HBO when there's all this technology out here. But what's up with DirectTV, as far as prices go? Don't you gotta have a separate internet provider?

I am in Arkansas and I get HBO for free but pay the extra 10 for Starz. The fukking plan is what kills me, Comcast got some bullshyt with their channel lineups and if you get the $99 plan you really ain't getting a bit for channels, for instance I ain't even fukking have ESPN :mindblown: so I went up a tier. I also have the internet and phone bundle too but it's the cable price that's killing it.

With Directv you can win like a muthafuka because you can cop your boxes off eBay or some shyt for the low nd not be paying the extra fees for the equipment, they were acquired by AT&T so now it's basically Fios that you're getting so you get their internet and you don't have to use their modems and shyt you can buy your own. Comcast fukks you but not allowing you to use your own equipment and it's hard as fukk to find equipment to buy anywhere.

Bout to fukking cash out on a fire stick though cuz I know a nikka who selling these bytches unlocked and modified with all the channels from Directv along with Sunday Ticket plus every movie and tv show EVER AND IT UPDATES ITSELF...for a cool 100, bout ready to cut them cords

• Dap
Reactions: B86

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Got the trial, gonna keep the 35 a month package and it will save me 35 a month when I cut cable.

How do I schedule to record on here?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These packages are cheaper for PS+ Subscribers right? How did yal get it for 30 bucks? I'm seeing 40 for the basic package and 45 for the next one... Or did they raise the prices recently

:francis:

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
no its not breh...i dont see how this is true when i have multiple firesticks using the same account along with a ps4. Why would they limit that to just consoles but multiple firesticks can have it? I dont have multiple ps4's though.....so i guess i dont know for sure.

I think what he means is, you can't use PS Vue with one account at 2 different houses. It used to give me problems when I would take my PS4 to my mothers house and would give some "You are connecting from a different location" blah blah. But I haven't ran into that issue in probably 2 months, so this might not be an issue anymore.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Trying it out now since my homie told me he got rid of U-verse cable for it. Cool so far..seems like the image quality is a lot better than my hd box. can you use two PS4s at a time? Also can you order PPVs or not? I see they don't have Starz :whoa: need my Power

My bill right now per month is like 220 a month for only one hd DVR box with the same channels as the 40 dollar vue package pretty much, internet and house phone :whoa:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Trying it out now since my homie told me he got rid of U-verse cable for it. Cool so far..seems like the image quality is a lot better than my hd box. can you use two PS4s at a time? Also can you order PPVs or not? I see they don't have Starz :whoa: need my Power

My bill right now per month is like 220 a month for only one hd DVR box with the same channels as the 40 dollar vue package pretty much, internet and house phone :whoa:

I don't think you can use two consoles. Get a first Stick and add the app. No you can't order PPV. They only got Sho and HBO. 220$? :scust: who you with breh. Just get a solid connection (25 up) for about 40 and eat

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I don't think you can use two consoles. Get a first Stick and add the app. No you can't order PPV. They only got Sho and HBO. 220$? :scust: who you with breh. Just get a solid connection (25 up) for about 40 and eat

U-verse :francis: I'm bout to roll

Good looking on the fire stick app