Anyone here use the free trial for playstation vue

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you still have to pay for the internet. The cheapest internet from the major providers by itself is like $50/month for the lowest tier. Why not just give the cable company $100 a month and get more channels + internet?
dude if you like me you're gonna have internet anyway and those bundles are not permanent deals. Nobody is just getting tv alone and no internet. the 30 dollar deal is great and im doing it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not to mention....i got charter internet which is like 60+ down. I need faster internet than what they offer in bundles anyway. 30 dollar vue and fire stick is perfect.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
dude if you like me you're gonna have internet anyway and those bundles are not permanent deals. Nobody is just getting tv alone and no internet. the 30 dollar deal is great and im doing it.
You just go to the competing company after two years. I've been doing it for 10 years and get way more channels than with these streaming services. I'm usually all for anything "cutting cable" but this makes no sense. My monthly bill is pretty much the same as yours but you get less channels. On top of that every TV in the house can be on at the same time if I need to while every body is using phones, laptops, tablets, games, etc without being worried about not enough bandwidth to go across everything. It don't make sense.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to look up these tiers and channels right now

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You just go to the competing company after two years. I've been doing it for 10 years and get way more channels than with these streaming services. I'm usually all for anything "cutting cable" but this makes no sense. My monthly bill is pretty much the same as yours but you get less channels. On top of that every TV in the house can be on at the same time if I need to while every body is using phones, laptops, tablets, games, etc without being worried about not enough bandwidth to go across everything. It don't make sense.
:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You make the hassle sound way less than it is lol.

I used to do the same thing you did....you have to keep switching out boxes first of all...you're leaving off the extra rent for the boxes...the taxes...and you are not paying what I pay for what I got lol. I got charters fastest internet (which is the fastest I can get in the city) for 39.99 and vue is 29.99 and have all the channels I watch outside of HBO (which I watch on demand on my fire stick). I doubt u get the fastest net....I need that. I got teenagers that use the net like me.

Now I get it if you watch 200 channels...most people don't even watch half of the stuff that comes in those bundles. I'm happy that Sony was able to get the ones I actually watch without all that other extra hassle....and its permanent.

I've never had cable and Internet for $70 a month in my life lol

Last edited:

Rain

๐Ÿ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If this had live local channels, it'd be perfect. The interface>>>Sling and the quality is solid too.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Been using it since Weds. night. Pretty dope. Simple shyt like listing the channels alphabetically goes a long way with me.

I'm one of those ppl that can never really find much to watch on cable outside of SportsCenter and Adult Swim. This isn't half bad tho.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Been using it since Weds. night. Pretty dope. Simple shyt like listing the channels alphabetically goes a long way with me.

I'm one of those ppl that can never really find much to watch on cable outside of SportsCenter and Adult Swim. This isn't half bad tho.
How is this for sports fans? :ld: