Anyone here use the free trial for playstation vue

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
IgMyx.gif

They don't got none of the late night hbo shyt.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The drawback is you can only use one console, don't matter if you have other PS3/4 consoles. I think their will be a catch to this if you want another TV hooked up buy another PS4 and open a 2nd vue account :francis:
This was the deal breaker for me.

I have a PS4 and 2 PS3 in my house. If it worked on multiple systems I would be able to have it in my bedroom, living room and mancave. But since it only works on 1.... I can't do it.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I use it on my ps4 and all firesticks.

Get firesticks.
Wait... there's a PS Vue app on the Firestick?
:ohhh:

EDIT... wait, they also have a Roku App and a mobile app that works with Chromecast. I might have to pull the trigger on this.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
SO you can use Vue simultaneously with multiple devices right? Might try the 45 dollar option just to get the Comcast Sports Net for the Bulls games this season...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the deal breaker for me.

I have a PS4 and 2 PS3 in my house. If it worked on multiple systems I would be able to have it in my bedroom, living room and mancave. But since it only works on 1.... I can't do it.
What? I use the same vue subscription on 3 different systems in my house (firestick, PlayStation 4, and firetv)....in all different rooms.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What? I use the same vue subscription on 3 different systems in my house (firestick, PlayStation 4, and firetv)....in all different rooms.
It's limited to 1 console per home tho right? That's what I was talking about

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's limited to 1 console per home tho right? That's what I was talking about
no its not breh...i dont see how this is true when i have multiple firesticks using the same account along with a ps4. Why would they limit that to just consoles but multiple firesticks can have it? I dont have multiple ps4's though.....so i guess i dont know for sure.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no its not breh...i dont see how this is true when i have multiple firesticks using the same account along with a ps4. Why would they limit that to just consoles but multiple firesticks can have it? I dont have multiple ps4's though.....so i guess i dont know for sure.
It was documented that's how it was, that's why I dismissed it when it first came out. I guess they changed it now.