Anyone here stay in a hostel in Europe?...how are them shyts?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I stayed in a hostel South Beach before going on a cruise to barbados. Very few people there spoke English, it was decent. Just lock your shyt up in the lockers and don't be a sodomite and you'll be fine.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I stayed in a hostel in Paris (Aloha)...it was cool.

BTW, how is 40 POUNDS a NIGHT CHEAP? :what:

@88m3....what were u doing living in BCN? I really want to do that next year. It's such a beautiful city. :to:

And, Im a brolic blk dude, but yea...u right. Them boys will get at you at Las Ramblas :bustback:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Do you stay in ur own room? Or do you have a roomate?

If ur by yourself then what's the big deal?

I chose to be in a room of 4(mixed), not too many people but still have some heads in the room to (possibly) be friends while i'm there for those 2 days.

I stayed in a hostel in Paris (Aloha)...it was cool.

BTW, how is 40 POUNDS a NIGHT CHEAP? :what:

@88m3....what were u doing living in BCN? I really want to do that next year. It's such a beautiful city. :to:

And, Im a brolic blk dude, but yea...u right. Them boys will get at you at Las Ramblas :bustback:

In $ they came up to like $30 a night in London ...i was :mj: when I saw the price in pounds @ 12 or 13something in lbs...even after conversion $60-70 is not bad at all for a quick 2 night stay in my opinion....btw I think my friends are renting a hotel, so i'll crash with them while in BARC....hope they don;t ask for any money from me though. :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I chose to be in a room of 4(mixed), not too many people but still have some heads in the room to (possibly) be friends while i'm there for those 2 days.

:

Ahh hell naw. 4 strangers? In a room w/ me? Oh no...

unless they're women :shaq:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ahh hell naw. 4 strangers? In a room w/ me? Oh no...

unless they're women :shaq:

It actually tends to be a lot of women in hostels, there were plenty of white girls and one asian chick at the one I stayed at.

They throw themselves at you too, especially the foreign chicks that don't have much exposure to Black Americans.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It actually tends to be a lot of women in hostels, there were plenty of white girls and one asian chick at the one I stayed at.

They throw themselves at you too, especially the foreign chicks that don't have much exposure to Black Americans.

that damn movie a few years ago ruined the image of hostels for me. :sad:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
hostels are good if you want to give yourself an easy way of meeting other people traveling just like you. i've only used one once when i was in france because i normally have my accommodations provided for me when i'm in europe. but, i run into girls and tourists that use hostels here in nola all the time. that's pretty much the only advantage other than the cheaper rate instead of paying for a room by yourself. the one hostel i stayed in was in strasbourg and it was good. i mean, the room wasn't that big but the advantage for me was that i didn't have anyone else in my room, so i basically had a whole room to myself, which worked out well because the girl i was there with was able to come in my room and sleep with me with no issues instead of having to deal with someone else in the room. so, i guess i lucked out hard that weekend...

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Apr.3-10...2 days in London, 1or 2 in Amsterdam, then the rest in Barcelona. Hostels for every city except Barcelona. Gonna meet some friends out there.

Make sure to take a tour of the nou camp. Try and get to see a game if at all possible:ahh:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Was gonna go in April, but couldn't because of work....i'm headed out there on the 16th though for 9 days.

Will the hostels be like the movie? :lupe:

I can't wait :ohlawd:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
eff living with a bunch of strangers....just spring for a hotel breh. They got Holiday Inn in Europe im sure
agreed

AirBnB is sooooooooooooooooo sick, if you haven't tried it.
yup. i would do airbnb before a hostel. personally, i only do hotels because i like room service and dont want to share rooms. the single rooms are the same price as hotel room so like i said, hotel.